This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    No new caust. CJ was house hunting on friday and I was at Stanhope. We'll record this friday.
    I was expecting a tall tale about a weekend-long 8-ball adventure with said comedian.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I was expecting a tall tale about a weekend-long 8-ball adventure with said comedian.

"Rob" from a few years ago maybe. I don't do any of that stuff anymore. haha

And Ed, it's all good, even if we skip an episode, we still use thevoice mails that we get. No worries.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good to hear Rob, hugs not drugs.

But 8-balls? Sweet christ. That's what killed Belushi.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Good to hear Rob, hugs not drugs.

But 8-balls? Sweet christ. That's what killed Belushi.
          Speedballs sir.

Comment

• I was just about to say. I've heard of speedballs and hi-balls. But not 8-Balls, unless your talking about some kind of gunshot hemmorage*.

*Thank you, Manhunter.

Comment

• All an 8ball is is 3.5 grams of coke usually.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've read that an 8-ball is slang for a specific amount of cocaine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  All an 8ball is is 3.5 grams of coke usually.
                  What he said.

Comment

• I see, I assume that's the same amout of coke then mixed with heroin to create the speedball.

As you can tell, never used a drug. I get high on life *rolls eyes*.

Comment

• Funny, I get high off laughing at old picks of Ed Hocken wearing fishnet hands.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Glad to hear your getting high off of and not getting off of my old pics. Otherwise, you need to tell your fiance some things.

Comment

• Unless kids are doing Nuke (although the noise will tip me off...tssst) when I have them, they're gonna be hardpressed to get anything by me. All of my drug use was research for later in life.

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Glad to hear your getting high off of and not getting off of my old pics. Otherwise, you need to tell your fiance some things.
                              I can guarantee you that I have had no tingly feelings from your pics.

I prefer color.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• And if we don't end up having kids, I had fun experimenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X