Braindead Radio Episode 18: Let Me Clear My Throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Seagal takes a swipe with his chef knife, Vin snatches his ponytail and slams his face into the counter, then jams the knife into his spine at the neck, then takes the scalp.

Comment

Fuckers... I'm laughing so hard, Bucky ran under the couch and has not come out.

Comment

Only reason Seagal even had a career was that he was Michael Ovitz's Akido coach. And Ovitz did it just to see if he could make a career out of nothing.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

"Shhhh I find you funny"

Holy shit I pissed myself. My secretary just poked her head in here and asked what was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              "Shhhh I find you funny"

Holy shit I pissed myself. My secretary just poked her head in here and asked what was so funny.
              I lost my shit at that part as well...

Comment

Awesome. Best part? I have no idea what you're talking about haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                  Awesome. Best part? I have no idea what you're talking about haha.
                  Vin standing over Ceej as Sam Fisher in the middle of the night.

Make B_metal watch THE CREEK.

Comment

Ah yeah. When we stopped recording we just kept going on and on about V as Sam Fisher just randomly fucking shit up in all sorts of different professions. My favorite was V as Sam doing clerical work at a nonprofit organization.

Comment

Fuckers!

Lost my shit again...

The laughter is making my cat afraid.

Comment

"Hey who didn't refill the coffee pot?"

"Sorry Vin, I for..."

*snaps neck*"

Comment

I believe Matt or someone was the one that said it. Can't remember who it was exactly, but it's pretty spot on.
                          That was me!

By the way, is CJ on the boards?

And did you miss George Fuckin Carlin, or did I miss it?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

And I think we totally skipped over Carlin in our discussion. Also, if this is your first time listening, somethings to keep in mind:

1. I'm drunk...every episode. Sometimes just buzzed, sometimes HAMMERED
                            B. Ceej is a lazy panda.
                            5. We do a stream of consciousness type of show. We bring things up only to skip over them because we thought of something else.
                            Z. We always make fun of Hocken. But in a friendly way (hopefully, it's never supposed to be malicious)

Yep, we missed it. Ceej is on the boards but cannot post from work so he's hardly on, and I'll try and give you credit on the next episode.

Comment

YOU BETTER!!!!!! (I kid!)
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Carlin was missed, as for other comedians. Robert Klein is another great classic comedian. My mom loves the hell out of him.

Also, thoughts on Dmetri Martin? To me, he's basically taking Stephen Wright's bit with a hipster haircut.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X