No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 18: Let Me Clear My Throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, can someone call in using Skype? Because I'd love to call in, but my wife will break my legs when the bill shows up.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I would think, you'd be charged though.

But feel free to leave a call with me, Martin.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hence why I'd like to use Skype. Maybe I can record a message and send it in mp3 or something.

And I've yet to experience the Hocken Voice. I think I'd be billed too. I have a limited amount of legs, sadly. 3 is enough.

Comment

How much would it cost for a minute long phone call? Can't be that high.

Besides, wouldn't cell phone minutes work also?

Comment

Principle Ed. Principle. Who wants to pay for any phone call? Should be included with your monthly plan, not a separate charge,
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Man, I thought jews were tough when it came to paying for stuff.

Besides Howard, you should call in. Come on, you know ya want to talk cock with the Hock. Come on!

Comment

I'm sure Canadians have different phone (cell and land) plans from those available in the States. Go US! We have better phone plans than Canada.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Man, I thought jews were tough when it came to paying for stuff.
                  Accountants are just as bad. A jewish accountant? Man. I'd like to see any expense try to get by that person.

Comment

No one out cheaps a jewish accountant, cept a scotsman.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I'm sure Canadians have different phone (cell and land) plans from those available in the States. Go US! We have better phone plans than Canada.
                      ....most likely....

Calling to another country = $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        By the way, can someone call in using Skype? Because I'd love to call in, but my wife will break my legs when the bill shows up.
                        I'd assume that would be fine. Just give the number a call 206-350-8858 and try it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Besides Howard, you should call in. Come on, you know ya want to talk cock with the Hock. Come on!
                          Oh Ed. You know we like different cock (I like older more experienced cock and you like younger twinkish cock). The twain shall never meet.

Comment

Crazy guy, one does not need to talk about cock in order to talk with the Hock. It's just the name of the voicemail segment.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Oh Ed. You know we like different cock (I like older more experienced cock and you like younger twinkish cock). The twain shall never meet.
                              ZING!

Comment

He saying that as if it's a bad thing

Comment

Working...
                                X