X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Refresh my memory on my fail plz?
    THE GODAMNED BEATLES HATE!

But like I said, since you know you fail, I didn't really talk about it as much as I talked about CJ OWNING A FUCKING HOME AND NEVER HAVING YOU OVER!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      THE GODAMNED BEATLES HATE!

But like I said, since you know you fail, I didn't really talk about it as much as I talked about CJ OWNING A FUCKING HOME AND NEVER HAVING YOU OVER!
      Yep, he's never invited me. I'm not going to invite myself.

And yeah, I know I fail on that haha. BUt I still give them props for being good musicians, just with music I'm not a fan of haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I owned a home, I wouldn't invite Rob over either. Unless he offered to cook.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'd cook and then I'd kick your ass in SFIV.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It seriously confounds me. He doesn't have to even do anything except pick up the phone. That's it. Maybe he'd have to open the door for you, but he could leave it unlocked.

Seriously, I keep hearing about this "basement" being unfinished. Ceej, just hurry up, bury the children corpses, and have a fucking get together. Sheesh.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yep. We'll own a house before he has that basement finished.

Comment

• You will have had grandkids by the time CJ is done with his house.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Seems odd (the lack of invitation). Hell, before everything was unpacked I would have friends over (they can help in the unpacking).
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, who knows?

Comment

• Maybe he's scurred that you will pwn him in front of his missus....or that you will whip out your cock.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I've only met her once and she seemed cool. To be completely honest, I wonder if she doesn't like me? That would suck.

Comment

• When he finally does invite you, it will be into a dark house. You'll notice a room sealed in plastic off to the side.

As this happens, you feel a sharp pang in your neck as everything goes dark.

You wake up and Ceej has framed pictures of your "victims" on a nearby TV tray and begins to eulogize each of them.

You can't move, as he has cling filmed you to the dining room table. You begin to wet yourself. Alot.

Yes, I'm saying Ceej will Dexter the shit out of you.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Each of the victims will be some shitty game or show he likes but I rip into. It would be nothing but stupid RPG's and Anime and Sliders.

Comment

• It'll be the O'Connell brothers, Gimli, and the cast of Naruto.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll have the last laugh though. Prior to him catching me, I threw Naruto into a vat of Dip. He won't find out until later.

Comment

Working...
                                X