Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man...that's fucked up, Doom.

You know that shoe had feelings. Hopes and dreams. A 401k.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lolz...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Why in the fuck would a shoe need a 401(k)? What in the hell kind of retirmenet is it supposed to have?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Why in the fuck would a shoe need a 401(k)? What in the hell kind of retirmenet is it supposed to have?
          I think Bryan needs to show you how he he treats "retired" shoes.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Why in the fuck would a shoe need a 401(k)? What in the hell kind of retirmenet is it supposed to have?
            Well, Toontown runs an odd ship, and Cloverleaf is still trying to get that highway made.

Bad times in the toon community as well, it's better to have saved from the get go. You never know when Walt's head thaws.

There'll be heck to pay. HECK I TELLSYA.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-15-2010, 11:12 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              I think Bryan needs to show you how he he treats "retired" shoes.
              I just sold about half of my shit...I'm down to about 50 pairs.

Comment

• I honestly don't think I've owned 50 pairs in the 28 years I've been on the planet. I'm dead serious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 50?

There'd better be a pair of LA Lights in there...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprising if the two gay guys here had the fewest shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I honestly don't think I've owned 50 pairs in the 28 years I've been on the planet. I'm dead serious.
                      Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      50?

There'd better be a pair of LA Lights in there...
                      ...Sadly I had over 200 at one point...I whittled it down to some essentials that I could never part with.

...again, sadly never had the LA Lights, as a kid or adult ...

It was an obsession, I had extra money that I should have used for more practical shit...but you live and learn I guess.

Comment

• I typically buy 1 MAYBE 2 pairs a year. And they are always lowtop chucks. ALWAYS. I wear those bitches down until they're falling apart. I just got my pair of chucks for the year on Monday. Woot.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I typically buy 1 MAYBE 2 pairs a year. And they are always lowtop chucks. ALWAYS. I wear those bitches down until they're falling apart. I just got my pair of chucks for the year on Monday. Woot.
                          For the record, I haven't bought a pair of shoes in almost a year. The last pair I bought were some chucks last March, and I'm just about due for another pair...that and I need some more dress shoes...but yeah, I have plenty of shoes for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                            ...again, sadly never had the LA Lights, as a kid or adult ...

Them shits were awesome. I am sorry for your 150 fallen comrades.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Where the L.A. Gear at?

Comment

• In the closet, just below the wall of Starter jackets.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X