No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you haven't (props to those of you who have!) please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD review us in itunes or even podcastalley or something! PUHLEASE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I haven't listened to the show yet but this...

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Drums on Beatles RockBand was not too much fun.
      is nuts. There are some really great drum tracks in the game. Hey, Bulldog, Helter Skelter, pretty much anything Sgt. Pepper, the singles in the rooftop venue...

Comment

So the video game shit is hilarious...I'm almost done with the episode and felt kinda bad for Ceej when you ripped him about Dragon Age. If I was him I would have cock punched you, dropped the mic, kicked your cat and then walked out. Rob, dude, if you want him to open up stop raping him verbally, you are the equivalent of an over excited abusive gym coach. Every time you boost his ego, you take him down 20 notches with the Dragon Age-esque verbal beat downs, give the kid a break he's a recovering juggalo.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'd agree if I knew this Cj fellow you speak of but he's never here so rape on Rob.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            So the video game shit is hilarious...I'm almost done with the episode and felt kinda bad for Ceej when you ripped him about Dragon Age. If I was him I would have cock punched you, dropped the mic, kicked your cat and then walked out. Rob, dude, if you want him to open up stop raping him verbally, you are the equivalent of an over excited abusive gym coach. Every time you boost his ego, you take him down 20 notches with the Dragon Age-esque verbal beat downs, give the kid a break he's a recovering juggalo.

Beat down? He couldn't tell me why the game was good besides "It just is". And after last episode (where he basically talked me into getting the game) I was pissed because the game sucks sooooo much. Haha. Also, he's a battle rapper. If I gave him a beat down he should just have broken into a rap about my huge head. I will apologize to him on the new episode and give him a second chance to tell me why the game is good.. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What bugged me was that CJ didn't like Borderlands because you can't customize your character? Goddamn, talk about nonsense.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I get that. He's an RPG slut. That was the reason I didn't pick it up day one. I honestly still think it was a dumb decision, but it makes sense in the game world they made.

Comment

Cj

aka Big Baby Jebus

Last Activity: 12-16-2009 09:51 PM
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. That definitely means he hasn't read the new religion, besides the 3 books I made him read last week at my apartment. SLACKER.

Comment

• Now go find out when was the last time he talked about movies.

Comment

• Cj might actually have great material if he at least read the boards. At some level cj deserves the thrashings Rob gives him. But it'd be funny if cj kicked Robs cat.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd love it if he read the boards. But he doesn't. And it could be fun if he just went off on me regarding something we're talking about. I did lay the smack down on him last night again though. Noticed he was going through his netflix queue on the 360 and left him a message that he better have fucking watched my movies before he watches some Family Ties or some bullshit. 30 seconds later he was no longer in the netflix queue. Here's hoping he watched at least one of those flicks.

Comment

• Ha ha.

Comment

• Laaaaaaay Z panda. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I'd love it if he read the boards. But he doesn't. And it could be fun if he just went off on me regarding something we're talking about. I did lay the smack down on him last night again though. Noticed he was going through his netflix queue on the 360 and left him a message that he better have fucking watched my movies before he watches some Family Ties or some bullshit. 30 seconds later he was no longer in the netflix queue. Here's hoping he watched at least one of those flicks.
                                HILARIOUS...I think I saw him on last night watching Sliders...Poor Ceej, but love the vidja game picks, really makes me want to buy some new ones...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X