Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    Beer and COD do not mix
    I don't necessarily agree. Too much beer yes, but just the right balance is nice.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Unfortunately, I'm always pretty lit by the time I get to playing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, have you ever tried it without beer? You could be a rampaging beast!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh I have, and I am. But by the time all of you fools come on, I've already had a few with dinner. I seriously just need to find a job that doesn't stress me out so much. One of these days I will own my own store dammit. while it will be stressful, it'll be so much more fulfilling.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Unfortunately, I'm always pretty lit by the time I get to playing.
            I wouldn't know anything about that.

Comment

• Alright bitches! I'll try to be on tonight if anyone is down for a little rampaging?!

Comment

• cod4 makes nerdious a sad astro boy.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Dont be sad, I will be playing tonight and I can take you and Rob under my wing.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• In your face Scott! Ask Ari how badass I am when semi-sober. NUMBER 1 BABY!

Comment

• Ahh shit... we need to Boll it up on the weekend
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• so i just noticed, i'm only good when i'm playing against the bolls. hahaha.

Comment

• Hahaha.

It was epic tonight. Flashbangs and car bombs for the win.

Comment

• Sorry I had to bail. Wasn't playing worth a crap anyway.

Comment

• what was great was when rob tried to kill me and ended up blowing up himself with two cars and someone else. great. and then i tried to kill rob by dropping a grenade next to him. hahaha.

Comment

• Poor Rob! Delusional bastard kept rambling about being #1 last night on some match. I don't know what he meant, I never saw this #1 game that he was speaking of.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X