Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Here's what ya do: don't buy a few movies that you will never open and you can afford a cab. Ta-da!
    but i plan on watching those movies... sometime in my life.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Sure thing buddy.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• and i could afford a cab there and back home... question is, do i want to? i still NEED to get naruto volume 8, bleach volume 1, burn notice season 1, and jericho: the complete set. oh and walking dead vol. 3. i think my answer would be no.

Comment

• I will be on at about 530-630 PST...I will be on until at least 0100 EST
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll try to stay up late and join the bulk of the crew. No promises. I am old you see.

Comment

• You do realize that half of those you could torrent nerdious, right? Jericho? Burn Notice? Save your money, get a burner, use netflix. Then go to cdcovers.cc

Booyah/

You know, if you were so inclined. Me, I purchase everything legally from Amazon.com.

Amazon: Where to go to get shit legally!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not that he would recommend something like that.

Comment

• yah i know... my computers haven't been working since the power supplies have burned out. i just ordered a new one and should be getting it on friday. and i usually get the lowest price from dvdaf when i buy them. or at borders when i get a 30-40% coupon.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up on the cdcovers.cc....I'm so tired of trying to find album art through google.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• somebody call me when you guys play. and by somebody, i mean ari.

Comment

• That sucked. I couldn't join with any of your invites. Oh wells. It was fun while it lasted. Was fun shooting you Hazed.... haha
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the people on cod4 are pissing me off more and more. fucking idiots spouting off inane shit. mgo is starting to look more and more appealing every time i play cod4. gah.

Comment

• All I have to say is F**K ground wars.... hate that shit! It's better when there's a group no more than 6. After you all left me Johnny and Hazed continued and had a few excellent games. Bryan, WTF happen to you? You cleaned and had your red stripe in hand... all that talking about Blossom make you go google and whack one of
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• It was pretty fun last night, besides the connection issues. Welcome to the Boll clan, Hazed!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, those connections issues were lame. Oh wells, was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X