No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I finally pulled my gun and head out of my ass and shot a grip of people. And thank you much for the warm? welcome hahaha. That first match when I was up against all you guys, I got WORKED hahaha!

Comment

• Hehe. Was fun. The [BOLL]'s don't mess around. Well except for Nerdious, and Big B last night apparently.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, we had some decent matches, and some horrible ones as well.

Mostly horrible.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• yeah just the normal ups and downs of life i guess. i just havent been playing a whole lot lately and have kinda "lost my edge"... i used to be a stone cold mobster blowin faces off left and right!

Comment

• Just be prepared, if you play with me, I use absolutely no tactics. I'm anti-tactics. The Headcheese just plows headfirst into the fray shooting bullets wildly and then uses martyrdom.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't forget the part about flash banging yourself.

Comment

• Shit, I totally forgot that part.

I also use lots of flashbangs/grenades, and have actually killed myself plenty of times by my own poor throwing skills.

Yet, I still end up coming above Nerdious. Again and Again. Haha.

Comment

• SPRAY AND PRAY i believe is the tactic used hahaha **FLASHBANG** **KISSES ASS GOODBYE** **HOLDS TRIGGER IN HOPES OF HEADSHOT**

Comment

• For me it's : "Hey there's a bird! Oh shit! FLASHBANG OUT! Oh noes, it hit the door frame and is coming right back at me...*FLASHBANG HITS HEAD! Death...."

Then much laughing , because Ari almost always sees that happen when it does.

Comment

• If only we could record it and share it with the rest of the world...

Comment

• Seriously. There have been a few that made me laugh way too much.

Comment

• Maybe I should start doing that.... hee hee! And what's up Rob... still want to battle it out, at least you had some company at the bottom list of points.
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Shit, you guys are two hours behind me. When I play this game at 5 my time (noone is on), and I rock it. When I'm playing at 10/11 my time I'm already 5-6 beers in. Ain't no thing. hah

Comment

• Beer and COD do not mix
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Ya think?

haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X