Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts so far about this game:

I WAS excited for TOR but the more I think about it, the more upset I get. BioWare has a thing about plotting out full dialogue trees and events based on your choices. But based on the demos of the instances, another person (note: gamer) can interact during the dialogue. But what if you're in an instance with more than just one person. How does that affect the NPCs demeanor towards you, if you didn't have any part in the decision of the dialogue selection?

I need answers!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The answer is 42.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rumor is it's shipping after March 2011.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• By that time, I'll be balls deep in Mass Erect 3.

It better come with a Twi'lek fleshlight.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok, slowly coming back to this...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's 12 o'clock.

/subtlebonerjoke
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• can't wait to check that out after work. PLEASE GOD let it deliver the goods.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope they have a planet called Dathomir, filled with night sisters, and rowhair.

Comment

• Ralph Pootawn must fight Yoda.

It is his density...destiny.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ecp View Post
                        I hope they have a planet called Dathomir, filled with night sisters, and rowhair.

NO NO NO NO. That was the worst living arrangement ever during that time.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU YELLING AT YOUR COMPUTER ALL FUCKING NIGHT ROWHAIR.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is it wrong that I hear Star Wars music and think that all is well with the universe?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Please tell me you guys aren't getting this for console.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X