No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As truncated as the ending was, I still really liked the second KOTOR.

Shit, they were both awesome.

Billy is high.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well the second one is the one that had the game stopping bugs.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I never played the second one because the first one being broke on me soured the thought of a sequel.

Comment

• I never really had any issues with it besides the obviously unfinished finale.

They both worked like gangbusters back when I still owned a gamin' pc.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Interesting...

But it seems that the dds are also subbing as tanks. I DON'T WANT TO TANK. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SHIT GO ONOMATOPOEIA ON ITSELF.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• impressive. most impressive.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So I'm really keeping a lid on my excitement on this game, seriously, the odds of this game being good (even with the pedigree behind it) are pretty slim. HOWEVER. I'm not gonna lie, I came a bit.

Comment

• I found this out last week...I MAY be doing QA work on this.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Jesus...they even gave John Marsten Solo a ship that looks like the Millenium Falcon. Way to be original, guys.

Comment

• Meh, not that big a deal.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would guess the Falcon was just a model of ship, like a Camry of the Star Wars universe...but yeah, game still not doing it for me. I might be off the MMO train until I see something that blows me away, which will likely just be the next WoW expansion or whatever Project Titan is.

Comment

• Sorry, guys...

It looks pretty, but when I see a fucking western godsdamned gunslinger in a fucking SW game, then it's time to pack it in.

Comment

• Mega meh.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pretty cool trailer - I'd rather see Lucasfilm go this route with the CGI shows than what they're doing now with Clone Wars.

Still not into getting or playing the game, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X