No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've got piloting my ships (Federation: the U.S.S. Bodybag; Klingon: the I.K.S. Krunt) down to a science, now. You do NOT want to face me in battle, pal.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      are you talking about piloting the ships in 'Star Trek Online', Nerdious? You're having an issue piloting those?
      I have issues with yaw control.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Star Trek Online sounds about as fun as smegma clean-up duty.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really, REALLY dig the space battles in STO, but that's really about it. The ground stuff is routine and the crafting is boring. If you just want to fly around and kill people in PVP, you'd LOVE being a Klingon.

What's fun: flying around cloaked in your Klingon Bird of Prey, coming into a Federation Fleet Action, and surprising them in battle. Suddenly, the Feds have two enemies to fight and you're just zapping away at them. Hell, it's giving me the giggles just thinking about it now.
          Last edited by Matt; 08-17-2010, 01:29 PM.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• and Nerdious: it's much easier to control the ship if you use your mouse to do it. Hold down both mouse buttons and move about the screen, adjust your weapons, speed, and shield with your left hand on the keyboard.

Comment

• So the big selling point for this has been the storytelling, and a lot of in game cutscenes and other storytelling devices not seen in MMOs...

Well, um, sorry guys. Just watched some Cataclysm beta videos. Just...just don't try to talk up something as unique. The stuff Blizzard is doing with phasing and in-game cutscenes and new storytelling gimmicks is pretty amazing for an MMO.

Comment

• But it's Warcraft.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And who is Warcraft's bitch here?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    But it's Warcraft.
                    *snicker*
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      But it's Warcraft.
                      I fail to see the problem. Since when did Star Wars become a trusted property again?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I fail to see the problem. Since when did Star Wars become a trusted property again?
                        When Bioware stated they were involved. OBVIOUSLY. Unless, you've never played KOTOR or any other Bioware game, you WoWhead.

Comment

• The only Bioware games I haven't considered way over hyped were NWN/Icewind Dale, Mass Effect and Dragon Age . Everything else has been a buggy mess.

Comment

• You fail so much, sir. How can you not dig on KOTOR?!

Comment

• Because I put in a ton of hours on two separate characters and each decided to crash and not let me progress any further. Also, the combat was turrrrrible.

Comment

• Are you thinking of the second one or the first one? The first one was pretty great (although I only played it on the xbox).
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X