No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'll be playing this alone for a few days....bastards...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't you worry, we'll all be killing zombies soon enough.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm picking it up tonight or tomorrow...Rob we can play and pick Louis and the biker dude for life and the rest of the schlemps will have to fight for Chong and the Vanessa Felito look alike.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Word. Louis is my BOY! I really hope it's out today. Amazon says it is, but other places are saying tomorrow. I guess I'll find out on my lunch break,.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Let me know, mine is already paid for so I'll pick up tonight and play!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I'd like to point out that I shot the shit out of Louis on many occasions. Why? Because he's wearing yuppie digs, just like many of the undead. Since combat is so frenetic, he usually gets a round to the dome before it's all over.

Again: sorry for shooting your black avatar, Rob.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lame. It shipped today, will be in stores tomorrow.

And Russ hates black avatars.

Comment

• I am the G-Dub of videogames, according to Kanye.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally played the demo on Steam today. I forgot how bad I was at keyboard and mouse controls. Now I remember why I don't game on PC. The demo was very fun. I'm sure you guys will have a blast with this game tomorrow. I must wait for a PS3 port, or more practice at PC gaming, whichever comes first.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Today fools! And after my epic zombie dream last night (that involved Jim Belushi drunk and getting most of us killed) it shall be nice to dominate! Scott, I hope to see you on tonight!

Comment

• I will be there, made sure I stayed off the games for the last two days so the wife wouldn't complain when I'm on this one! Picking it up straight after work.... should be on around 8:30?
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yup, me too...I'm getting it tonight, and will be on for a long while.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I will be there too bitches
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• In my hands at the moment fools! Lets get a game going tonight! I'll be on round 9-10ish central time.

Comment

• I'll see you all tomorrow.

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X