No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, shit, fuck.... so I some how forgot to pay my cable and internet bill last month so I go home and no internets or TV!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Had some more fun tonight. The Tank spawned in the minigun room in Subway. My whole team (McMeat and bots) died. I ran back into the parking garage and that motherfucker threw a piece of cement, broke a pillar which in turned killed me. Good shit.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Maybe when I fix the goddamn wireless, you can finally hear my insane 1-man panic show.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The full version is this friday or next?
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Full version is on Tuesday the 18th!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I thought Monday the 17th
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Ok bastards. I'mma be on around 10 CST tonight. I want to play some rounds. Who's coming with me?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well my Internet better be back up abd running when I get home... out for two days

Comment

• Left 4 Dead time motherfuckers. I'm drunk and want to kill some shit.

Comment

• Damn...too much work...gotta finish, but the fucking xbox is calling my name!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Was fun tonight. I think I'm done with the demo until the full game comes out. And CJ, prepare for some drunken shit thrown your way tomorrow. As you didn't play one game with us. Redonkulous.

Comment

• Sorry, I jumped off so quickly...7 and 4 year just got home with mom and they are all scared of zombies...Until Tuesday my friends...

Comment

• Aww yeah bitches, this is supposed to be out today. I'm gonna head to Gamestop on my lunch break to see.

Comment

• Will try to rent. Purchasing any game at this time is out of the question.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• May have to wait till Wednesday. Me am broke.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X