Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all suck.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ya'll need a blockbuster account/gamefly account/trade in old games...

That's how I get all of these games for the most part. Once I beat a game and haven't touched it in a few weeks, it's sold.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guess I could sell GTA.........finally. Couldn't get that much for it I wouldn't think.

Comment

• Depends. I think I got like 26-27 bucks for a few weeks ago. Although I am a member of their little club that gets me extra money when I trade shit in. Plus if it's a high profile game, you usually get an extra 20% if you trade in titles towards it to pre-order.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did you use Gamestop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I'll see you all tomorrow.

why not tonight
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Cause he spent all his money on that Star Wars Tranny last weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Did you use Gamestop?

Yep. We actually have a pretty great one by us where I actually enjoy going up there cause the guys are all pretty cool and no longer shove shit down my throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Cause he spent all his money on that Star Wars Tranny last weekend.
                    Hey don't knock the tranny... it would've been the best weekend of my life if it wasn't for her, ummmm i mean himmmm well maybe her ... shit who knows but it was good times....
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Holy shit. This game is fucking awesome. The demo ain't got nothing on some of the other levels. Can't wait to play some 4 vs 4...

Comment

• Upgraded Corel and bought glorified moonshine instead. Next week though...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Do you run a MAC or a PC?

Comment

• Smack.

And it makes me a sad panda when I want to use the dropper while using Firefucks...err, Firefox.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit guys. That 4 hour marathon last night was too fucking awesome. This game in versus mode is like crack. Although......I can't believe they only have the first 2 campaigns open for VS. That's kinda weak as we finished those in like 2-3 hours. Spawning as a Boomer and puking on you guys was awesome. And Sarah and I were the only ones that entire game to make it to the safe room! HIGH FIVE!

Comment

• Being a Boomer and puking on someone gives me the ultimate feeling of satisfaction.

What a fucking blast last night. Too bad the other campaigns can't be played in versus mode.

Also, being a Smoker and pulling someone towards you with your tongue, just to have a Boomer waiting to puke on them, is freaking awesome.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X