PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU'RE JUST OK.

I didn't think 4 picked up until after the open-world-ish Jeep level. But I really liked it, especially because the ending pissed off gamergate babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      YOU'RE JUST OK.

I didn't think 4 picked up until after the open-world-ish Jeep level. But I really liked it, especially because the ending pissed off gamergate babies.

I'm only on Chapter 2. Too much talking and jumping around. I have yet to play the free PS Plus games.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Some of the plus games are so so each month but I've nabbed a few here and there that were tremendous.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The deluxe edition of Battlefront is going to be only $10 at Gamestop on Friday (and I think all weekend?) of you want to grab it for cheap before the VR x-wing mission hits in a couple weeks.

Comment

The deluxe edition of Battlefront is going to be only $10 at Gamestop on Friday (and I think all weekend?) of you want to grab it for cheap before the VR x-wing mission hits in a couple weeks.
            Same price on PSN right now too. Non deluxe is $7.49 if all you really want is the VR mission. Ultimate Edition is $20 at Best Buy apparently starting tomorrow. That includes the season pass.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So Sean Murray and Hello Games are attempting to get into people's good graces with the newest patch for No Man's Sky.

This sounds more like the game that should have shipped....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Roommate and I played it a bit. It's a huge difference. But I still want more of an objective. And I dunno about the "get into good graces." They were talking about much of what is in this patch before they released the game as being part of future patches.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D2TaulIFTzU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DUDE. FUCK YEAH. VR IS GONNA BE NUTS.

Comment

• So the new Resident Evil demo has VR? Is that correct?

Comment

So the new Resident Evil demo has VR? Is that correct?
                        That's what I heard during the conference.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yep. That's what I read.

Heading home soon to try it. Hit up Kotaku for how to beat it because an item you get in the demo transfers to the full game.

Comment

• So I just tried that new RE demo update with PSVR and holy shit I screamed so goddamn loud and guttural I'm about 65% sure my neighbor may have thought I was just stabbed.

Comment

• took a bunch of different tests to get settings that didn't make me sick, which is awesome
                              I'm trying to "beat" it so I can get that fucking coin. The monster scared the FUCK outta me. I legit don't know if I will be able to play this via VR without blaring happy music in the background or something.
                              I played for no more than 4 mins before I had to put it down. I need my wife here for moral support.

Comment

• I've had some drinks. Do I dare try the RE demo tonight? Will my girlish screams wake the sleeping kid? Perhaps!

Comment

Working...
                                X