No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn thing shut down on me during gameplay today. Thought it was dead, just over heated I guess.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Clean out the fans with canned air. May want to take top shell off and clean that too.

Comment

• Yeah there are videos online that show what to do. Believe you need a special screwdriver. I did it a few times before I upgraded and it helped.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I bought the screwdriver for like $3 on amazon.

Comment

• Yeah, I looked up the screwdriver because I'd heard of it previously, for sure doing that, as it sounds like a Goddamned rocket taking off.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you decide you need a new PS4, the Pro will be on sale starting on Friday.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ca...-of-play-2019/
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• My man FIL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  My man FIL!!!
                  Gamestop will give you around $150 trade credit for your current PS4 if you want to go that route. Not much, but if your PS4 is dying and not just overheating, might be worth it.

Also if you have an external hard drive, you can transfer your games to it and just plug it into the new one without having to transfer shit to it. You would need to back up your game saves separately to a usb drive or PS+ and transfer to the new PS4.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• 150? Damn. I should have done that instead of just giving it to my bro who barely plays it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok, so got in that T8 screwdriver and opened my box........Jesus Christ I am a neglectful piece of shit. Like I've agreed to therapy so my PS4 can tell a third party about all the terrible shit I've put it through.

That thing was so full of fucking dust, and mind you I DUST AROUND IT EVERY DAY, it was just shameful. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. A full air can, a ton of q-tips, a soft clothe or two......I think it's forgiven me but I doubt it forgets.

I believe after some extensive testing overnight that I may still have a decent working machine. Though I may entertain that 150 for an upgrade at some point just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
                      X