No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's much fighting, right? I haven't loaded up the demo disc yet. I'm having too much fun with the other games.

Comment

• FYI, super-rich apple fritters and VR are a bad combo. Can't believe I didn't throw up. That space explorer FPS on the VR Worlds disc is pretty fun, though!

Comment

• yeah, that's probably the best one on there. A bunch of fun. Have you tried RIGS yet? Oh man, it's so much fucking fun. And the extra options in the full game for VR veterans make it so much more fun. Fucking love it and hope they bring out some decent DLC. Should be interesting to see how much this takes off if at all.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So jealous. My head is still throbbing in "I am about to vomit" fucking sinus pressure pain. I have basically been sitting in dark rooms watching movies all weekend.

Comment

• Yeah, I love this thing. Thought I may have some buyers remorse like I tend to do when I purchase new tech, but so far this thing is totally worth it in my opinion. RIGS is the shit I wanted when I was 12. The sense of awe and urgency is amazing in that game. When you get a goal or take down an offender? Oh shit. So good.

Almost beat Rush of Blood. Lesley and I played a bunch of the VR Playroom last night. They need to release many more social games for this. Here's to hoping there isn't a drought of games in the next few months.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That RIGS demo needs to be longer. Only half a game? It shouldn't take that long to load for only one half. I'll try it a couple more times to get a better feel for it but your endorsement helps a lot.

I don't want to go to work today. This is how the machines will win.

Comment

• Yeah, I ended up playing RIGS/EVE demos for an hour over and over until I made my decision for RIGS.

If you buy it, prepare for like a 30 min tutorial and you'll think your headset is broken because by default they put on this "VR peripheral" tweak so new users don't get sick but I legit thought my headset was broken because it's a dynamic black ring that fills up your visor when you turn your head. You can turn it off though like half way through the tutorial. Also turning off the black screen when you eject is THE SHIT. Now when you get ejected you just fly straight up and it's like a roller coaster everytime.

I bought a new RIG last night but I think my favorite is the flying one. It's so much fun flying around the levels.

Comment

• Also, I haven't played it online yet so I'm not sure how well that works. But the offline stuff for RIGS is still a bunch of fun.

Comment

• I cannot deal with more than one level of Rush of Blood at time. I was screaming at the TV tonight and my wife said "why do you do that to yourself? You're probably going to have PTSD or some shit." The end of level three can fuck off. Good lord.

Thumper really kicks into gear on level three. I assume all the game mechanics have now been implemented and it really cooks. I started to get into the Amplitude zone where things just start happening without really thinking. One level gave me a total bullshit score after a good run but otherwise it's S and A ranks all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I cannot deal with more than one level of Rush of Blood at time. I was screaming at the TV tonight and my wife said "why do you do that to yourself? You're probably going to have PTSD or some shit." The end of level three can fuck off. Good lord.

Thumper really kicks into gear on level three. I assume all the game mechanics have now been implemented and it really cooks. I started to get into the Amplitude zone where things just start happening without really thinking. One level gave me a total bullshit score after a good run but otherwise it's S and A ranks all over the place.
                      Did you get to the level with the mannequins and the poltergeist? That shit fucked me up a few times.

Comment

• Yeah, that was the level I played last night. I eventually stopped looking around and ignored all the sounds because every time I turned my head it was another fucking jump scare. The camera doesn't seem to register me jerking my head back but it will eventually register me ripping off the headset and running out of the room screaming.

Comment

• it's crazy how if you just take off the headphones that the game isn't scary at all. But with headphones it's fucking TERRIFYING.

Love it. Using my Beats headphones for the PSVR is the shit. Fucking noise cancelling and all that jazz.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ou5xvGpemwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Is it better to get the Slim or the Pro? Everything I see from the Pro doesn't look like it matters unless you're a Japanese teenager that needs slight bumps here and there.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well if you have a tv that does HDR or 4k then you may want it. Also if you ever plan on getting the PSVR it will be better on that as well. However it doesn't come with a 4k player so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X