No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck, I definitely do not want to have to re-download everything. Guess I'll pick up two HDs and use one for the backup/restore and then hook it up to my computer for extra space.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      So, I have 2 Black Ops 3 beta codes if anyone is interested.
      PLS??!?!?!?!?!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        PLS??!?!?!?!?!
        Code sent.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wouldn't install for me last night. Downloaded twice. Turns out there was an update that my PS4 hadn't pushed, so I had to manually download it. Got that done, and the beta installed but it was Mr. Robot time so didn't get to dig in yet.

Comment

• I didn't realize Until Dawn is happening next month!

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015...rmassive-games

Comment

• I don't even want to read that or watch anything about this game. Cannot wait.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It basically talks about how their play through of the preview build went last month that the earlier video was based on. It sounds like Heavy Rain taken to an extreme degree but (hopefully?) without the Cage-ness.

I mean, David Cage has some good ideas but they seem to shit the bed at about the 80% point.

Comment

• I want Until Dawn big time but I will wait for reviews.

Comment

• I'm interested in Until Dawn but I'll wait for reviews. I probably wouldn't play it in a long while anyway with The Phantom Pain coming out the week after.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Alright, HD swap is complete and P.T. is still working like a dream (or nightmare). Feels soooo good checking system storage and seeing 1.7 TB available

Thanks for your wisdom!
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Glad it worked out.

Comment

• just ordered a new HD in prep for PHANTOM PAIN FUCK YEAH

Comment

• looking for a good guide on installing a new drive. What were the ones you guys used?

Comment

• Eurogamer.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...-upgrade-guide

Comment

• thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X