No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know yet. IT's fucking hard but I dig the shit that isn't combat haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've only put in like 2 hours so far though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I believe Fil loved that game.

Comment

• I played for about 10 hours and I really liked it. I keep meaning to go back to it.

Comment

• If you like Bioware's style of RPG, go for it.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Dragon Age Inquisition $29.99 on amazon today only. Any good?
              If you don't have a problem with digital, the PSN store just updated and Dragon Age is the same price on there this week. A bunch of other games on sale as well.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Replaced the HDD in my PS4 with a 2TB drive today. Just queued up a shitload of downloads now. I may fill this drive up already. Backup and restore worked as it should, I still have PT on my PS4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Replaced the HDD in my PS4 with a 2TB drive today. Just queued up a shitload of downloads now. I may fill this drive up already. Backup and restore worked as it should, I still have PT on my PS4.
                  It works like a charm.

Comment

• I thought backup and restore still didn't keep PT on the machine. Hmm, might need to upgrade now.

Comment

• I haven't started PT up to see if it works, but it put PT, Batman and GTA V back on my machine, which were the 3 games I didn't delete before I backed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Replaced the HDD in my PS4 with a 2TB drive today. Just queued up a shitload of downloads now. I may fill this drive up already. Backup and restore worked as it should, I still have PT on my PS4.
                        How much did you pay for that drive? I need to do this. Good to hear that PT stays.

Comment

• I bought it from amazon for $80. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TKFEE5S

Started PT up and it worked so as long as you don't delete it and back it up to an external HDD, you'll be able to keep it.

Comment

• Just ordered the HD too, thanks for the info! $115 though, fucking shit exchange rate is killing me, end cost was the same through amazon.ca

Sooo glad PT works after transfer. That was actually the big thing holding me back. Still love that game. Konami, you're fucking killing me too, guys.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• So, I have 2 Black Ops 3 beta codes if anyone is interested.

Comment

• I'm down with trying. How big is the install though? I have hardly any space after installing Batman

Comment

Working...
                                X