No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see no instructions except for like 5 photos. Am I completely blind this morning?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• stupid question: Will I need to re-download all of my games or do you back them up or something? I'm looking at this guide and it only mentions save games. How does PT or whatever work if it only does save games?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• like can I just hook up a USB HD that I use for my computer to backup everything?

Comment

• Yeah that's why that video confused me originally too. Hook up usb HD, do backup/restore and select the USB HD as where to do it to. It'll show everything your transferring and how much data it is for your saves, game installs etc.

If you only back up saves like in that video you will have to redownload everything and lose PT forever
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• so you back everything up to an external HD. Then install the new drive. Then Hook up the external HD via usb, hold power button down for 7 secs, and follw the instructions? Orrrr back everything up to HD, install new drive, pop in usb thumb drive with latest update, THEN hook up external HD and restore?

Comment

• Well shit, sorry thought that was the exact article I used. I can't seem to find it. But I can't see youtube videos to know if it's the right one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                so you back everything up to an external HD. Then install the new drive. Then Hook up the external HD via usb, hold power button down for 7 secs, and follw the instructions? Orrrr back everything up to HD, install new drive, pop in usb thumb drive with latest update, THEN hook up external HD and restore?
                The orrrrrrr is correct. You need the thumb drive with system software installed before you can do anything with your usb HD with all the games on it
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• sweet.

Comment

• I just hope I have an external HD at home that is compatible otherwise I may just need to say fuck it in regards to PT and just re-download everything.

Comment

• Just delete all your games except PT and then do the backup if you plan to redownload everything. It should only be a few GBs if it's only backing up your saves and PT, which would fit on most USB sticks.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Video I found walking through the process. I fast forwarded through it to check it out, seems to have all the major steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kbIiHSxIE
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ballin. Thanks man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            I bought it from amazon for $80. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TKFEE5S

Started PT up and it worked so as long as you don't delete it and back it up to an external HDD, you'll be able to keep it.
                            how do you get the HD out of this fucking enclosure? There are no screws. :*(

Comment

• There's a single screw.

Comment

• I meant out of the enclosure it came in (the HD). A knife is my best friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X