No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think The Hobbit is and I know the new Lego Bats is coming out in a month or two,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Diablo is legit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah it is.

Anybody get the camera for this thing?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have it. It's fun, but I barely use it at the moment.

Comment

• I played Diablo until like 3 am last night. It was MADE for consoles.

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwww Yessssssss

Spent more time checking out the UI and apps and demos than actually playing Destiny last night (P.T. still scary even after watching a ton of playthroughs)

This thing is pretty legit and I'm digging the hell out of the white look, so sleek, so majestic. Going to order some thumbstick covers though, half worried about the rubber splitting/peeling after seeing widespread complaints about it and also it kind of hurt my thumbs after a few hours and I've gamed for 25 damn years. Maybe it's just bad finger placement on my part but dem ridges...

Can't wait to drive home through a fucking Summer snowstorm after work and check this out some more, maybe see you guys on Destiny!
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I sent you a real name request as I did with everyone else on here who I haven't yet.

Comment

• I need to get my friend list in order and make sure I have the BDR peeps covered.

Also, anyone need a 30-day trial to PS Plus?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rb1vOrm9SX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• totally grabbing this. Looks great, and I want to fully get into multiplayer which I didn't do on the 360 due to all of the issues at launch.

Comment

• Yeah all over it. I didn't do any exploring, online, side stuff because I knew they would be re-releasing it. But it's so close to WoD, it will probably not get touched for a month.

Comment

• Only rented it on PS3 since I knew this was coming eventually. Will be getting this version. Hardly touched the online. I think I only created a character.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• PROTIP: if you guys grab that Gold Wireless Headset there's an important step missing from the quick setup guide if you want to listen to the game music through the headphones. Once you have everything plugged in and turned on, long press the PS button to bring up the menu, select "Adjust Devices", "Output to Headphones", and select "all audio".

Comment

• Found out my turtle beach headset works on the PS4. Hell yeah.

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-F...s=turtle+beach

This is my headset, if you want a good one that won't break the bank. $40 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X