No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched four drunk Brits on playroom last night. One dude and this fat chick were all over each other, kept stripping each other, then pulling their clothes back on. Another chick kept being tied up or restrained by the other dude. Eventually they put her in these cuffs, with straps that hung over the door. They closed the door, then picked her up and banged her hanging from the door. They then tried to do this with the fat girl. My roommate and date said "this will not end well."

It did not.

Fat girl broke the strap, fell head first, was KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, and folded up on the floor. Drunk Brit dude 1 ran over and tried to cut off the stream while Drunk Brit dude 2 screamed "wake up you fat cunt" and other things. The other skinnier white trash chick was dancing around on top of a seat that came out of a Civic or some shit, and she spun around to see, and it toppled over.

Amazing.

Comment

• #THEFUTUREISNOW
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is it September yet? haha
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• What games should I pick up?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Destiny on the 9th.

If you haven't played it yet, Black Flag is great. People love Second Son but I got bored half way through.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• May head out to look for used games.

Black Flag = Ass Creed?

Comment

• yep. It's great.

I also dig Injustice a lot but it helps if you have a friend to play with.

Killzone was fun, but short. The multiplayer was fun.

NFS Rivals was fun but I got bored after like 2 months. But recommended if you can get it for like 20 bucks.

Comment

• THe Last of Us is supposed to be great on this if you haven't played it yet. I want to grab it for the multiplayer because that is actually pretty fucking fun.

Comment

• Holy shit. This is pretty.

Comment

• How/where do I find that LT(?) demo?

Comment

• PT? Go into the PSN Store, go to demos. Will find it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          NFS Rivals was fun but I got bored after like 2 months. But recommended if you can get it for like 20 bucks.
                          THERE ARE NO MACHINE GUNS IN THIS

Comment

• Which is why I got bored.

Comment

• BUT. YOU HAVE EMPs, SPIKE STRIPS, ETC AS A COP SO FORZA STILL SUCKSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Which is why I got bored.
                                TWO MOOOOOOOOOONTHS

Comment

Working...
                                X