No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plants vs zombies garden warfare is pretty fun. Make sure to grab it fellas.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/23/s...discount-code/
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Damn, wish it worked for preorders, would totally put it towards Grim Fandango and RE HD. Maybe still bite the bullet on RE..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Also PSN Indie flash sale now live, some decent titles (wish I waited to buy Costume Quest 2 after seeing this price but.. really wanted to play it at Halloween) Might have to pick up Shadow Warrior at that price, especially if the 10% discount stacks

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...ted/#sf7083705
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Has anyone done a hard drive swap on the PS4? Thinking I want to swap one soon, but thinking I need a bigger USB drive to save all my saves to. Any experience? What's the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Has anyone done a hard drive swap on the PS4? Thinking I want to swap one soon, but thinking I need a bigger USB drive to save all my saves to. Any experience? What's the process?
              Was wondering this too, since EVERYTHING takes up a ton of space.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it's similar to the PS3, I would just backup your saves online and onto a USB drive and download all your games again. Doing a full backup of the drive would take a long time on the PS3.

https://support.us.playstation.com/a...pgrade-ps4-hdd
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Uggggggggggggggh downloading games again will SUCK.

Comment

• I need to get on this as well. However it's my Xbox One that is filled and I barely have shit on it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as Rob. I have only a handful of games on my Xbone and the HDD is almost full. I think it'd go down by half if I uninstall the Master Chief Collection.

Comment

• yeah, still not a fan of the xbox one. It's been 5 months and I barely play games on it.

Comment

• Yeah I don't know why my Xbone is filled to the brim either. It's weird. But there's external drives you can plug into it, so way easier solution.

Comment

• You might like Roundabout, Rob. Because it is awesome.

Comment

• Is there a way to organize my games on the home menu? It's turning into this long string of downloadables and my OCD is freaking the fuck out.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X