Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome. Hopefully it's entertaining. We really enjoyed this and I haven't had this much fun with BDR "work" in a long time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's a good feelin'.

Happy to hear it.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "If you were Zack Morris, you'd have way better vert."

I love you, Ceej.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            "If you were Zack Morris, you'd have way better vert."

I love you, Ceej.
            Yessssssssssssssss
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• going live in a few mins with some Super Castlevania IV

Comment

• I played some games. It was fun. Troy enjoys some awful nintendo games.

Comment

• Wanted to join the chat earlier, but lacking facebullshit makes that an impossible thing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really? I thought you could make an account with Twitch that had nothing to do with FB? If not , that's lame.

Comment

• Attempted to, but when I went through the hoops I kept getting a captcha error.

As in the captcha box never showed it's bitch-made face.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll try again later on but I will say I really had fun watching the one from Friday.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awesome! That's great to hear. We will being doing more "themed" episodes each week so hopefully we find a nice groove in the next few episodes. We've been getting a great response on this new feature from people, so we are going to continue to work on our presentation and what not and really try to take BDR to the next level.

Comment

• That's great man. Glad you fellas found an alt approach that works for ya.

(YOU'RE GONNA GET THE GOOFBALLS, CAPTCHA)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ceej is going to record his first video in a few mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X