Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also, I CAN'T WIN WITH YOU GUYS AND YOUR TABLETS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching on the 360 app is fine, bc it shows them in order they were loaded. It's just the app loading them in some random fucking order. So annoying. I got to watch 3 parts while I was making breakfast this weekend before I got pissed at the app and gave up.

Comment

• First world problems are the fucking worst!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I played JAWS for an hour. 35 mins of that were trying to fucking finish the end screen. This whole video is an exercise in frustration.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• bonus points for anyone that can actually watch the whole thing. No one was chatting with me so it's just me vs Bruce.

Comment

• Holy shit the Bill & Ted game. I remember renting that and being so angry I spent $2 on it. SO TERRIBLE. mostly because the 3/4 overhead view did NOT work with the controller. Well, or the programmers couldn't figure out how to code for the controller.

Comment

• it's fucking impossible to move in that game.

Comment

• Gonna be going live here in abit. Make sure to join us and make fun of us.

Comment

• JERN ERS!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• pretty fun last night. Having Ceej be on camera the whole time was awesome for me. BABY STEPS.

Small possibility of an episode tonight with Lesley and I. A "she's Right, I'm Rob" BDRCADE if you will.

we'll see how drunk we get.

Comment

• new episode tonight. Probably around 7pmCST or so.

Comment

• good stuff tonight. two episodes. Will be up on the youtubes this weekend.

Comment

• I'm super drunk and play Star Fox, Pokemon Snap, and Other games.

Ceej and I play our favorite tv games shows.

Comment

• Question for those of you that watch these after they are uploaded to YouTube:

Which is a better format?

Breaking up the episodes in 15 minute chunks

OR

Full video uploaded

Just trying to get my procedures set in stone so I can move forward with some new ideas we have.

Comment

• Personally I hate when videos are broken up into parts, but I'm the type that if I'm sitting down to watch it, I'm watching the entire thing. Breaks up the natural flow when you have to go looking for the part 8/23 in the middle of getting battered by Bald Bull. I can see chunks being easier for people that just have time to watch a bit here or there and dont want to remember how far into a 2 hour clip they were.

But those people can suck an egg.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X