X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quic...val/2300-7209/

Play this next Rob.

Comment

• Was planning on it actually. Great minds and all that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Terraria, it's like minecraft but different.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Doing a new episode tonight. woooo
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You guys will definitely want to watch the Up All Night episode I'll be doing once Ceej and I are done. Gonna be drunk as fuck, alone in the house, and will be playing this:

Comment

• keep an eye out on twitter/facebook/twitch for the announcement of both shows.

Comment

• Haha time for screaming bearded lady
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuck need to be there for Slender but dunno if being social is going to cost me everything.

DAMN YOU CRUEL WORLD
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• going live here in a few.

Ceej is gonna play some Hercules: The Legendary Journeys on the N64

Comment

• Sorbo had a fucking game?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chat thing keeps messing up for me when I refresh I can see video but chat part just loads forever.. boo

With internet explorer and now Chrome too! seems to crap out after a few minutes
                        Last edited by Trejo; 04-05-2013, 07:03 PM.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I think twitch is being lame tonight

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNS!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That being said, I'm still going to do a Slender playthrough. Gonna have some dinner first. Will announce it within the next hour. Trying to wait as long as possible so I'm nice and drunk and totally susceptible to freaking out.

Comment

• if you're chatting with me and I'm not responding it's on Twitch's end. Hopefully you will still be able to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X