Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched through the first session to confirm it, you did indeed pick up the crank. Must've been too drunk to remember.
    Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• you and me both buddy
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey, at least that means you didn't break the game, amirite?
        I'll try my best to attend next Friday, though I need to know when you're planning to stream. Last time it was about 3 am for me. Shouldn't be a problem as such, I'm nocturnal anyway, it's just for the sake of convenience.
        Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• well barring any sort of tech difficulties (which lately have been non stop) we always try to start at 7PM Central Time. I don;'t think we can do it earlier due to work obligations. I'm going to start testing earlier this week to see if I can fix the issues. I'm not sure if we're doing one on Friday due to prior obligations, but I will always post in this thread if we are going to do one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's good enough. I'll keep checking this thread for updates.

Comment

• I will try and bring my ineptitude to this fridays edition. Depends when I get off of work.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Turns out the move to Gothenburg isn't until Saturday, so I'll be able to attend this Friday's stream if it's happening.
                Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Still unsure if we're able to do an episode on Friday. I'll definitely know tomorrow. That being said, there won't be an episode next Friday (at cabin) or the Friday after (in Vegas).

Comment

• Any update on the situation? Does it look like you'll have to cancel tonight's stream after all?

Comment

• Unless Ceej bails we should be good to go. I just picked up a USB hub to stop the issues, cams are working again, and the weather is fine. So we are on schedule for a show starting sometime between 6-7 CST unless Twitch goes down again.

This time *knocks on wood* I have no issues on my end.

Comment

• apologies for not posting earlier, was mad busy at work with projects

Comment

• Hey man, no need to apologize. We all have our issues.
                          You're rolling at 6-7 PM? I think that means it's at about 1-2 AM for me.

Well, if you want to, you can send me a message on Skype before you start. If not, I'll keep checking back here.

Comment

• That is, if Ceej can attend, of course. I'll hope for the best ^^

Comment

• so according to twitch's twitter account, chat is fucking hosed. So if we do an episode tonight, it may not be RE2 since it's fucking impossible to play with out chat. We'll see if they can fix it within the next hour or so.

Go Twitch. They are going to be fucked if they don't fix their shit before the new Xbox comes out.

Comment

• Twitch has been a bit problematic tonight, but it should still work. Don't worry, I'll guide you through RE2 if it's the last thing I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X