Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej records his first solo BDRCADE and plays Jumping Flash!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn, missed the chance to heckle Ceej. Oh well. There will be more chances.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For sure. He seemed to enjoy himself. Troy and I were making fun of him and he was doing it right back. good stuff
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          For sure. He seemed to enjoy himself. Troy and I were making fun of him and he was doing it right back. good stuff
          It figures that Ceej plays the worst games that Japan ever shat out. He wasn't even good to heckle.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• haha, he beat the game.

Comment

• Watching Rob lose his shit with ET was hilarious - felt real bad for him trying to get out of those holes.

Comment

• Phrasin'
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Watching Rob lose his shit with ET was hilarious - felt real bad for him trying to get out of those holes.

That fucking game....

Comment

• I need to watch that video, but I can only imagine your frustration over those damned pits.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had that game, I beat that game, I was indifferent to that game. Were I in Minnesota, I'd help you out, Rerb.

They do have a walkthrough on youtube though.

Comment

• Finally getting around to watching some of these now! I am very happy to see you are getting into video now finally!! Is there a reason you didn't go with YouTube for the archives of each show?
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• They'll be on YouTube soon enough.

Comment

• Nice! Watching the Castlevania let's play right now, egads, so many memories!
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• SNES Street Fighter II VS Ceej. Make it happen RERB!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So we're on YouTube now and I've already been hit with a copyright violation... hahah

http://www.youtube.com/bdrcade

slowly adding our videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X