Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would fucking love to, but the sound is glitched. Could do it soundless or add our own soundtrack I guess hahah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      haha. Time for me to start hunting down people that worked on these games.
      Patrick Klepek was working on that last year, in particular Friday the 13th.

Comment

• THIS STILL HAPPENING?!?!?!?!
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is the first BDRcade Friday night I've had to myself in ages, been sitting on twitch and forum and facebook all night waiting for the announcement that it's starting

DONT LET ME DOWN RERB
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• He'll do it, just 4 hours late and when everybody is winding down for the evening. He has to lube ceej up with copious amounts of drink and cockworship. :-D
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm sorry guys. Fuck. We got....sidetracked. Ended up watching this group of teenagers from Canada getting hammered in one of the kids' rooms, getting sloppy as fuck, and acting like jackasses. FOR FOUR HOURS. Lesley even got in the mix. We had entire backstories made up, rivalries, everything. We even got people behind one of the youngest kids in the chat because this one dick kept picking on him. GO TEAM LOGAN.

I took some video because we couldn't stop laughing.

http://instagram.com/p/jSoSZ9SoJ0/

http://instagram.com/p/jSsL67SoOk/

http://instagram.com/p/jS4Tw5yoMs/

http://instagram.com/p/jTBDvdSoHO/

http://instagram.com/p/jTBT0MSoHr/

The kid in the red hat/white shirt was Ryan. It was his room. He's the alpha dog. He also lives at home with his mom and uncle who kept coming in the room telling them to shut up.

The kid in the sweater AKA 2 chains AKA Sweater is Adam. He's a dick, got drunk right away, got punchy, obnoxious, and constantly picked on Logan. Then like 3 hours in, got so drunk that he started crying and talking about his mother leaving him or something. It got real dark and then he started punching on Logan.

The black kid we called James for the first hour because we didn't know his name and they never said it. It turned out it was Dwight. All we knew was that he was the coolest, loved potato chips (he ate 4 giant bags during the stream) and didn't talk much. Until all of the kids left the room then he said "I'm the coolest person here, these other kids are lame". Hilarious. Then like a true gangster, he started farting on the girls.

The youngest was Logan. Everyone picked on Logan. He acted awkward and used lots of hand gestures when speaking. He watched one too many rap videos.

The girls did end up coming over, did awkward things, then proceeded to pass out.

We cheered for Logan because he was getting picked on and started TEAM LOGAN in the chat room. He was so happy and Ceej, Lesley, and I laughed and laughed. THIS IS THE FUTURE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will make up for not doing a show tonight, tomorrow. I have an addiction and it's called "Live From Playstation"

Comment

• Can you stream you watching these streams? THAT I'D WATCH
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We talked about that. I'd just need like a 30 ft HDMI cable haha.

Comment

• So what you're saying is yes you can and that you'll get right on that? THANKS BRO

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        We talked about that. I'd just need like a 30 ft HDMI cable haha.
                        So get on mono price and do that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          So get on mono price and do that shit.

If I can get one, you can get one.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• possibly on deck for tonight.

Comment

• Is 2 Chainz stealing all the attention again?
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• If 2 Chainz is on I think we can skip the multipass, just go get the HDMI cable already.

Comment

Working...
                                X