Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also need to say that I would have done much better at the Mario game if I wasn't using the fucking keyboard. IT's impossible to do well with it. I just tried sober and I was having just as much troubles.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahaha, had no idea you were using a keyboard. It all makes sense now.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, I can usually beat Mario with little issue. Hard to be precise with the fucking keyboard. Thats why I was raging so hard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Uh-huh...
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• haha. I pride myself on beating every single Mario game except for Galaxy 2.

Comment

• ok, so my buddy just bought me Typing Of The Dead: Overkill and I just bought the XXX word pack. This will be the next episode of BDRcade. I just checked out the first few mins, and this is gonna be hilarious when drunk.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L0d6TcFnUS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 1 of last weekend's 3 hour stream.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b2DS-iHe1xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 2 - X-Men, Spider-Man, The Punisher

Comment

• Possibly streaming Broken Age tonight.

Comment

• Still waiting on this LJN doc kickstarter... haha
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• haha. Time for me to start hunting down people that worked on these games.

Comment

• Ceej and I doing an episode tonight. Any suggestions on games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Ceej and I doing an episode tonight. Any suggestions on games?
                            Track & Field, so you can stream his heart attack.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't have the Power Pad...

It would be boring without it.

Comment

• Super Star Wars/Empire/Jedi.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X