Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno man, it's alot of "reading, reading, reading, nothing happening, hey look a guy moves to the right".

I can try it later today though,
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do it, someone is always interested in how the sheep gets fucked, even if they don't wanna do the fucking.

Comment

• We spent almost all night trying to learn the basics. And will continue to repeat what we learned for a few weeks until we don't even have to think about it.

on top of that we also have a word document filled with our entire campaign ideas. IF (A BIG IF) we don't discouraged, I'd like to think we'll have at least the first mission out of about 4 done in the next month or two.

The story features pretty much all of you guys in some capacity with a bunch of in jokes and if it works properly, it could be pretty funny. We were having a blast writing dialogue last night.

A buddy of mine from high school contacted me about being our programmer for it which would allow Ceej and I to just do dialogue and map layouts, which would be great. I dunno, hopefully we don't get discouraged. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When times get tough and adversity comes a' calling, Rob, Do it for....
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Checking in after what feels like an eternity. Sorry about being away for so long, been busy trying to find a job and whatnot. You know how much that shit sucks.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still looking forward to eventual RE2 streams, as well as other games if you have any planned.
            Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• Planned?? Lollercopter
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• doing an episode tonight. Not sure what time. Keep an eye out on FB though as we'll post a link. Also, these are not archived, the patch for that is coming soon according to Sony so if you miss it you'll never see it again.

Grabbed a new game (never played it before) and will be drinking with Ceej so it should be a good time.

Comment

• going live in a few minutes. WE'RE DRUNK AS FUCK.

Comment

• fucking twitch is acting up. lame, keeps booting us after like 2 mins. apologies.

Comment

• had a lot of fun with this last night. Seems like it can only get better. Thanks to those of you that joined. Good stuff.

Comment

• Who were those random dweebs?

Comment

• no idea, just randoms. I think I'll have to give a few of you admin rights so when people are assholes you can just boot em. That one guy calling ceej fat was fucking annoying.

Comment

• But it was nice to have like 40+ people watching live. The PSN makes it pretty easy. And considering how many games I buy this will do nicely until I get my new PC rig set up.

Comment

• Missed it again. Bummer.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• we'll be doing alot more of these man, no worries. Just check here and FB as I try to make a note at least 10-15 mins before we start

Comment

Working...
                                X