X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    yeah. that app is ass.

possibly as I have tomorrow off and so does Ceej.
    Any word on those SNES Starwars games? I may be the only one but I have a certain affinity for them and I'd love to see you, open mouthed, play them.

p.s.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well I played Super Star Wars in our first episode. When we do another episode of movie games I'll tackle the rest. That shit is hard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ceej rocked some Tecmo's Deception last night. He also rocked it as Big Baby Jesus...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well I played Super Star Wars in our first episode. When we do another episode of movie games I'll tackle the rest. That shit is hard.
          It is but man were they some kind of fun for me as a kid. Also I guess I missed the first ep.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Empire one is GOAT.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              The Empire one is GOAT.
              Agreed.

Comment

• Bad news on the Super Star Wars games front. I cannot get the sound to work properly in any of the games. There is a constant buzzing sound. So I probably won't be playing any of those.

Hopefully doing some new eps this weekend as Lesley is at her cabin all weekend.

Comment

• Welp, how about other movie-based ones? Like Brobrocop vs Terminator?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure.

Comment

• still hoping for ADVENTURE, dammit.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Someday, please bust out the original A Boy & His Blob. Then, try not to commit random acts of violence.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Someday, please bust out the original A Boy & His Blob. Then, try not to commit random acts of violence.
                          Ugh wish that new one came out on something other than Wii.

Comment

Bad news on the Super Star Wars games front. I cannot get the sound to work properly in any of the games. There is a constant buzzing sound. So I probably won't be playing any of those.

Hopefully doing some new eps this weekend as Lesley is at her cabin all weekend.
                            You tried. That is all we can ask, well that and for more eps with Ceej playing RPGs.

Where is Ceej BTW?!??

Comment

• going live in a few minutes. On deck: Ceej plays Super Punch-Out!! and then we both play Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Comment

• CJ is good at Super Punch-Out!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X