• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flndrs pls
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      New episode of BDRCADE happening tonight. GONNA HANG WITH BONER. Keep an eye out here/FB/twitter/twitch for when we go live.

Also will hopefully be doing a new Up all Night episode after (if I'm not pass out drunk) and I'm going to play Among The sleep for the first time. So yeah, probably gonna scream like Flanders again.
      FLANDERSMANIA!!!! Also shirtless sax man should be your back up plan.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• going live in a few.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A few what? Hours, days, weeks, months?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ah5W9zMfui8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, sorry for the tech difficulties earlier tonight. shit happens.

Comment

also, sorry for the tech difficulties earlier tonight. shit happens.
                No problems with the tech diff's. Earthbound however.....

Comment

• Going to watch Rob cry like a bitch later when I bike. So excited.

Comment

• Lesley should totally fuck around with Rob behind his back when he's playing games like this. His reactions in the lower left hand cam are terrific, and Lesley would probably make him piss his pants in fear if she startled him.

Comment

• Sorry B, you're gonna have to deal or not watch when it comes to Earthbound. We are going to finish that fucking game if it kills us haha.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha.

Comment

Sorry B, you're gonna have to deal or not watch when it comes to Earthbound. We are going to finish that fucking game if it kills us haha.
                            The sacrifice will be made to the Happy Village Cult!

Maybe sate his impotent rage with a shitty old wrasslin' game. Or a good one. Saturday Night Slam Masters would be apropos.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the problem with any RPG is that you're gonna have those slow times where you die all of the time, get stuck, have to grind, etc.

but then you also get the awesomeness, like Ceej's song with the BLues Brothers 2000 group and whatnot.

Comment

• That alone was worth the FREE CONTENT YOU ENTITLED BUTTMETAL.

RWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBLARGHABLARGHBLARGH
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X