Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duly noted. And yeah, I'm with you. I think I'm going to just start uploading one full episode at a time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Full eps, if I need a break I write down where I'm at.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah full episodes.

Comment

• Fourth vote for full episodes.

Comment

• I plead the fifth... for full episodes, that is.

Comment

• ok I will go forward with full eps. I'll also be pulling down the videos on the tubes and replacing them with full vids.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nader.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• late to the party, but yeah...full eps are the way to go.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just removed all vids and am currently re-uploading full eps.

Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

• Also, it would be super rad of you guys to share any of the episodes you really like on other sites, twitter, facebook, etc.. Trying to get the word out there and I can only self promote so much.

Comment

• Ok, youtube channel has been updated with only links to full episodes.

Probably going solo tonight and probably will be playing Minecraft for the first time ever. So that should be something.

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSS game is fucking evil

Comment

• going live here in a few mins.

Comment

• Every time I get super busy as fuck at work rob does a bdrcade. BOOURNS
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Two episodes done last night. First one was all Minecraft. The second one has me finally beating a game live. So drunk was a blast.

Also, pretty sure I was getting hit on by a 15 year old dude during my playthroughs last night. Was kind of awkward.

Comment

Working...
                                X