Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you see me on shoot me a message. One of the 3 I usually run with has been deep in WoW and not playing for the last week.

Comment

• Will do. Sidenote. For some odd reason Destiny 2 has HDR but it doesn't seem to like it. It does look a little better lighting wise but fuck me if I can get the balance right even when doing what the little in game guide says to do. Every other game that supports it, it looks PHENOMENAL on.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DOOM ETERNAL IS ONE OF THE MOST FUN GAMES OF THE PAST 10 YEARS EASILY.

Goddamn. If you told me that I'd love parkouring in Doom a few years ago, I'd have slapped your shit.

Now it's amazing to zip around the map and pop demons like bitches.

State of Decay 2 on Xbone is still super fun. Hit me up if anyone wants to play. I can help you out or you can join my game and we can tool around.

Animal Crossing is still the shit. Lesley and I have been putting a ton of hours in it on both of our islands.

XCOM 2 on PC is back in rotation.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What platform is everyone playing Doom on?

Others can't convince me on Animal Crossing, but they're winning me over on Doom.

BTW, I haven't played Doom since the late 90s.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My oldest boy is playing Doom and loving the living shit out of it. He's on PC
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Play Doom 2016. It's a far superior game. Doom Eternal lost me within an hour with the million systems it throws at you. It feels like a mobile f2p game with all the damn systems, and tokens, and bars.

Comment

• Doom 16 is okay. This one is way more fun imo.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• William Philpottious Esq. Vidja Game Connoisseur

Comment

• I just want to shoot things in the face to a heavy metal soundtrack without bullshit.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If you have game pass the first doom is on there

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        If you have game pass the first doom is on there

I think I let my Live Gold expire 2 months ago and didn't notice until I tried to go online with NBA2K20.

Comment

• why did no one tell me that Nier: automata was so neat?

Game pass is the shit man. So many games to play atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            why did no one tell me that Nier: automata was so neat?

Game pass is the shit man. So many games to play atm.
                            It's great, and absolutely worth multiple replays as it's a different experience each time

Picked up Days Gone on the spring sale, even during a pandemic I can't seem to find much free time to check it out though
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Love Days Gone. One of the few that do. It takes FOREVER to get amazing but when it does, it does hard...

Comment

• I decided to grab Animal Crossing because it seems like a mellow timewaster which is what I'm looking for in the midst of the end times. It's very relaxing even though Tom Nook is a scumbag.

SW 8495 3054 2422

Comment

Working...
                                X