This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Activision and fuck that game.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Resident Evil 3 and FFVII are fucking awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Murdering like crazy on COD. I can't believe the staying power it's had on me. Usually I have a good 6-8 weeks with a new shooter, then I'm done. Already level 41 on the battle pass.

Comment

• I would be but I attempted to purchase some points for the last few levels on season 2's pass, they charged me yet I got ZERO points and they haven't responded to ANY of my inquiries about it and Playstation support puts it SOLELY on Activision once payment is processed. So in short fuck that game, I'm done with it. Disputing the charge at the bank and not sinking another minute into that shit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Having a blast with Sea of Thieves still. Was soloing around last night and found a reaper chest in a sunken ship. Didn't know what it was at first and then found out once you grab one, you appear on the map to all other players so they can kill you to steal the chest and turn it in.

I was on a tiny sloop by myself and ended up barely making it to the reapers hideout to t urn it in.

Funnnn..

Also, my boat is the shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna be heading back to Fallout 76 as the new Wasterlanders DLC hits tomorrow.

Bunny Day is finally over in AC so that's awesome. Lesley's island is ridiculous. she's putting a ton of time into it.

Comment

• I want to play more AC, but crafting tools has kind of turned me off. I feel like I need to minmax the game, and it sucks. I don't like having multiple crafting stations around my island so I can make a new shovel when one breaks or some shit.

Comment

• Just relaxxxx. WoW has ruined all games for you if you're talking about min/maxing fucking AC...ahhaha. It's not like the island is so big you can't just run back to your house to craft. It takes a min or two to get back. Not like you have to hoof it for 10 mins.

Sea of Thieves is THE SHIT. Ceej and Ari and I had a pretty fun time last night. We were tooling around on the seas trying to finish a multi-tierd mission and had completed 3 out of 4 stops that we had to do. Our hold was filled with loot we found during all of this. Ceej was in charge of getting us to the next island and Ari and I were fishing when all of a sudden I see the sea start to look all weird and then I hear Ceej say "WTF, we're not moving..."

Thats when we noticed A FUCKING KRAKEN had a hold of us. Fucking tentacle grabbed my ass and hung me over the boat while I watch Ceej and Ari fire cannonballs in a futile manner against this thing. I got eaten. Ari got eaten. Ceej some how lived. Our boat was sunk but all of our loot was in the water. Ari and I hopped on a new boat and hauled ass to where we were. As we get there, Ceej dies by shark. We then see our loot but also see another crew coming straight for us. We Wrath of Khan'd that shit for about 15 mins just trading shots back and forth until their crew overtook our boat. We got zero rep, zero loot, no xp, but it was the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.

Love this game.

Currently getting FO76 prepped for the Wastelanders DLC today. Can't wait to start a new game again.

Comment

• It's just very annoying to be running around and POOF shovel explodes. And I don't even bother doing the nook islands because I feel like I need to make new copies of all the tools to take with me, then toss the used ones in storage until I get back since there isn't even a durability meter of any kind!

Comment

• Speaking of WoW I leveled another horde demon hunter and currently a death knight in case I want to play more horde during Shadowlands. This XP buff rules.

Comment

• I don't have that problem in AC for the most part as I bring some twigs, rocks, and ore everywhere I go so i can just build something new on the nook islands. My island is getting pretty big now. YAY,.

Comment

• Yeah, there are workbenches on the Nook islands so you don't need to worry about something expiring. My biggest issue is not having enough Pocket space. Three rows of stuff is not enough when tools also use a slot. That said, I really like how relaxing the game is. I don't play much so I'm not very far but that's okay by me.

Comment

• I loaded myself into a cannon and shot myself into the surface of Mars on Sunday.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure on the Switch sounds like a fun game.

Speaking of which, I'm playing Farm Simulator soon.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The new Wastelander DLC for Fallout76 is great. The factions are cool, having human npcs again is neat, it makes it like a whole different game. That being said, I never had any problems with the game originally like others did. Now it's just like having a piece of cake and pie at the same time.

Also, Jason Mewes as Mort the Ghoul is great and terrible at the same time.

Comment

• Last night's adventure on the seas was fantastic if not embarrassing.

Once again Ari, Ceej, and I were on a multi-tiered mission to kill pirate lords. One mission had us go to 5 separate islands. We made it through the first four. I suggest we go to an outpost to turn this shit in so we don't lose it but Ceej suggested I stop being a pussy and we just finish the last mission. I didn't want to be a pussy so I said why not.

We sailed onward to the next island and the sea decided to fuck with us with a ton of fog. After cautiously navigating through the fog we lay down the anchor and fired Ceej out of the cannon to go do some reconnaissance. As he sailed over the island, Ari and I decide to swim to the beach to try to find this last pirate lord.

I got bored swimming so far so I had the great idea to head back to the boat to sail to the other side to pick up Ceej and Ari in hopes of finishing this mission and reaping the spoils.

As I started sailing to the other side of the boat through the dense fog, I see a giant tentacle come through the mist and it picked me up to eat me. I broke free, and made it back to the boat. Frantically I load the cannons with fireballs and bombs and start unloading on the giant beast. I hurt it a bit before it decides to stop toying with me and it completely sunk my boat. I somehow survived but had to swim through the fog all while trying not to get noticed by the kraken. It didn't work, he noticed me and promptly ate me.

Ended up back at shore on a new boat and tried to haul ass back to our sunken ship to hopefully get all of our loot back.

Unfortunately our spoils were eaten by the sea and we lost EVERYTHING again. Well, that didn't sit well with us so instead of trying to finish that one mission we said fuck it and went to a reaper site.

As we were coming over the horizon to where the sunken reaper chest would be found, we came across another player's boat unoccupied as they were swimming to the bottom of the sunken boat to find the chest. We took out their boat and them and were about to try to grab the reaper chest but then we saw a boat much larger than ours coming straight towards us. No sooner than a second I saw them and Ari just had to fire the first shot and because of that the other boat decided to try to wreck our shit. It chased us around a few island and because it was bigger it had more sails and could go faster. They ended up killing me and then taking down the ship. As our ship was sinking I was hauling ass back to Ari and Ceej in a new boat when I hear that they indeed sunk our boat and killed both Ari and Ceej.

They respawned back on the boat as I was heading directly at that fucking ship that took us out. Once they respawned, we hauled ass directly at the other boat and proceeded to DESTROY the fuck outta em because they didn't see us coming until it was too late. We watched their ship burn down and sink and ended up looting all of their loot.

Then we got the reaper chest and hauled ass to the hideout to turn it in along with the other shit we looted.

It was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X