Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Titanfall series so goddamn much (still play TF2 weekly), hate they removed titans, but did download this on PC. I've heard decent things.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't mind the removal of Titans when I first heard that, because they would feel so out of place in this style of game...and upon playing it I am SO glad they removed titans. The flow is so good.

Comment

• Dig Apex much more on the Xbox, love that I don't have to fucking talk to anyone. I fucking hate talking to people in these games. The QoL updates are pretty swank and Fortnite and PUBG better start taking some goddamn notes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just tried Apex and I guess I don't understand these games. I wandered around for eight minutes looking for any other players, found one, and immediately died. Game over. maybe these are fun with other people or maybe it's that I'm just in a bad mood.

Comment

• You should have been with your squad man. If you're on the xbone with this let me know. I played this for a few hours with my little bro last night and had a blast.

this is much more fun than the other BR games so far.

Shit like this is why it's great
            https://twitter.com/MeninistGaming/s...202330625?s=09

Comment

• Diggin Bloodstained on xbone. The PERFECT new version of a Castlevania game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                You should have been with your squad man. If you're on the xbone with this let me know. I played this for a few hours with my little bro last night and had a blast.

this is much more fun than the other BR games so far.

Shit like this is why it's great
                https://twitter.com/MeninistGaming/s...202330625?s=09
                That was probably part of the problem, my two squad mates disconnected before the match started so I was on my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  That was probably part of the problem, my two squad mates disconnected before the match started so I was on my own.
                  Yeah, it is built to play with three. The respawn mechanics are really important. Make sure you're using the built in communication system. Even with randos we were having success last night.

I do feel like I don't totally understand the damage. I know the colors show the level of quality of the armor they have on, but I was just destroying people last night and couldn't get anyone to drop unless I was right on top of them. I watched my friend gauged a dude with a legendary Mastiff at point blank range and nothing happened. I love it, but I need more time with it.

Preordered Division 2, so messing with the beta. Yup. Seems like Division. I love that game, so excited to play more. Really hope they put in a survival mode again.

Comment

• The beta for Division 2 was pissing us off last night. We kept getting booted.

The damage stuff in Apex tends to be an issue with users with like legendary/epic armors. That shit is ridiculous at the end game most of the time.

Comment

• What did you get Division 2 for Rob? We were having issues teaming up and shit, like MonHun levels of annoying. Still, it's more Division and I look forward to shooting more desperate people trying to survive.

Comment

• Xbone.

Little bro loves this series so he bought it for us.

Comment

• played a bunch of Apex last night with the bro and his buddy. So much fun.

Comment

• We are going to try it on PS4 this evening I think. We were struggling on PC with getting actual kills. Like we would chew guys up and never get a kill. One of the guys I play with said he did some random matches on PS4 and was murdering people left and right. So I downloaded it and we will see how it goes. I love the controls on PC, and worry it will feel slow on console.

Comment

• it's not slow on console at all IMO. In fact I think it works better in regards to the buttons (aiming is always personal preference)

Comment

• Sounds like Far Cry New Dawn is pretty good and that Crackdown 3 is a fine way to relax and turn off your mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X