X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ca.../2018/wrap-up/

Your Playstation gaming stats for 2018.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• kinda neat. Also shows that I didn't care about anything on the PS4 last year except for Spider-Man, Monster Hunter and Detroit:Beyond Human.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Figured you'd only have VR games on there.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Resident Evil 2 is the goddamn shit and so far one of the best remakes I've ever played. Enough new shit to keep you on your toes with enough nods to the original to keep the nostalgia flowing. Also it is fucking scary as balls now
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit that’s out?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah boyeeeee

Comment

• Damn it.

Yard work has fucked me for time yet again.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got the deluxe edition so my Leon looks like Rick from the Walking Dead. It's great haha.

Comment

• That’s a mighty fine looking game they made.

Really cool to have the option to use the original’s BGMs.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure. Also fuck Mr. X. DUDE IS A BEAST IN THIS.

Comment

• Oh snap. Just made it to the next leg after the three emblem statue bit so I’m guessing I’m about to get bodied.

Not running on a penis pro, so it’s obviously not the visual powerhouse that I’ve seen in reviews and the like, but man, this is a solid successor to what they did with the RE remake.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Had to take a RE2 break as it was getting too stressful for me hahaha. Decided to give Horizon Zero Dawn another go since I got the new PS4 pro and I had to stop playing it because it was overheating my other system. Started from the beginning and got about 2 hours in. Yeah, totally forgot how awesome this game is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Had to take a RE2 break as it was getting too stressful for me hahaha. Decided to give Horizon Zero Dawn another go since I got the new PS4 pro and I had to stop playing it because it was overheating my other system. Started from the beginning and got about 2 hours in. Yeah, totally forgot how awesome this game is.
                            HZD is awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Debating buying Katamari Damacy Reroll on Steam. But, I really got shit to get done.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played some of the Anthem demo/beta this weekend. It seems cool, but not totally sold. And it's not that I don't think it will be a good game, but since I got myself on a budget I don't know how much I would get out of it that I don't get from Destiny. It's a very pretty game, but even my One X was struuuuuuggling in some sections. But the demo is really so short it's kind of hard to get a feeling of the flow of the game. There's no tutorials so I don't know how the game actually handles or notifies you of like world events going on aside from stumbling onto them. And there's just a couple of those in a tiny section of the map, plus a couple missions. I just don't know what all is there.

But what is there? It's really awesome. The combat is fun, and when you realize "oh shit, i can just like...fly over these guys charging at me" then open fire from behind, or get away to heal up or find ammo...it's real fucking satisfying. The loot loop is the loot loop we all know. I like that while everyone has a base "ultimate" you can change it with loot. So I could keep my huge high damage missiles or turn them into a lower damage acid dart barrage that buffs all other damage taken for like 20 seconds.

Flying feels fucking awesome. And when you get away then just stop on a dime, hover, and rain hell from above? So good.

So yeah, the gameplay feels is awesome. I just want to get a better feel of the actual content in the game. Maybe not a day one buy for me yet, but I am intrigued.

Comment

Working...
                                X