Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played like an hour of Ashen last night. Yup, it's a kinder gentler Souls game. There's a map, waypoints, and NPCs that actually explain shit to you. Controls are exactly like Dark Souls and I kind of got beat on a couple times. It also has a follower similar to Dragon's Dogma, which is nice. I'll dig more into this.

Also did a couple Forza races last night, and one more temple in Tomb Raider.

Comment

• Watched a trailer for Ashen and pretty sure this is not a game for me even if it's free on GamePass.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I figure it will be like the Souls games for me. I put in about 6 hours, hit a brick wall then fall off completely. So, your mileage depends on your Souls love.

Comment

• Still annoyed with where I left off in DS3.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Get back after it, Hughes!!
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Everytime I try I have no idea what or where to go. Plus whatever skills I may have had are gone now.

Comment

• I'll be your huckleberry if you ever need, it's too good not to finish. But I'm biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  I'll be your huckleberry if you ever need, it's too good not to finish. But I'm biased.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUySTR...g2rK/giphy.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Played like an hour of Ashen last night. Yup, it's a kinder gentler Souls game.
                    Where’s the fun in that?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Having a blast with my PS Classic still. Little over half way through MGS at the moment. Still so goddamn great. Tried Wild Arms for the first time last night. Totally a Ceej game. Mr. Driller is still my jam.

Unlocked half the dudes in Smash Bros. Also made a bunch of my own characters for fun. Digging it more than any other entry so far.

Dominated with my little bro and his roommate in Battlefield 5 last night and a bit in Battlefront 2.

CANNOT WAIT FOR VACATION WHERE I WILL BE GAMING ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Comment

• Still Destiny 2. Got Lunafaction boots today, got Malfeasance earlier in the week. So many things!!!! NATE WHERE ARE YOU!?!??
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Been playing lots of Mario Odyssey - still doing it with the joycons so fighting with the camera constantly.. but its so damn fun I don't even notice too much anymore. Plowing through worlds now, finally got to hear that New Donk City song. I'm a couple levels past NDC now, haven't look anything up so no clue how many more there are but I've been trying to get as many moons as possible before changing worlds.

This game really taking me back to the Mario 64 days and I love it for that. I missed every Mario between that one and this, so it's been a long long time since I've had this itch scratched. Ahhhhhhhhh its great

Comment

• That game is the shit. That being said you missed out on some awesome Mario games if the last one you played was 64.

Comment

• Yeah, I should really dig up the Wii and get the Mario Galaxies.. never enough time in this life for all the games

Comment

• Snow map on PUBG went live this morning. Going to jump in for the first time in like two months if anyone wants to join us.

Comment

Working...
                                X