Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit. Will need to try that out. Game pass is awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CoD:MW 2v2 Alpha is actually really fun. Rob I see you on, Y U NO RAMPAGE WITH ME!????!??
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is it only up this weekend? I won't have time for that beta this weekend. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          CoD:MW 2v2 Alpha is actually really fun. Rob I see you on, Y U NO RAMPAGE WITH ME!????!??
          Not me. Little bro has my ps4
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Is it only up this weekend? I won't have time for that beta this weekend. Ugh.
            Alpha, not beta.
            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Not me. Little bro has my ps4
            Well tell your little bro to PLAY THE GAMES WITH ME!!!! Also ask him if he likes it, I love the lack of super movement bullshit, guns feel tight
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Control is awesome. The X-Files meets Twin Peaks comparisons are right on. It's cheesy as hell, but in all the best way. I was trying to wait out grabbing it, but between Waypoint's podcast Monday then seeing a ton of people gushing about it elsewhere I broke down.

Comment

Control is awesome. The X-Files meets Twin Peaks comparisons are right on. It's cheesy as hell, but in all the best way. I was trying to wait out grabbing it, but between Waypoint's podcast Monday then seeing a ton of people gushing about it elsewhere I broke down.
                Is this the new game from the Quantic Break team?

Comment

• It is. I ordered a physical copy like an old so I don't get to play it until next week. I'm excited. The new game from Supermassive hits tomorrow also. It's a good time for games!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    It is. I ordered a physical copy like an old so I don't get to play it until next week. I'm excited. The new game from Supermassive hits tomorrow also. It's a good time for games!
                    Waittttt the new game from the until dawn guys hits tomorrow?

Comment

• Yep! Gonna be doing so many video games next week.

Comment

• Control fucking OWNS. It's a bit slow, but make sure you find and do the side quests for the new powers. You can totally miss them, and getting them totally changes the combat.

Comment

• Control is pretty sweet so far. That new Supermassive game is well. Hope it records video of scares again like Until Dawn.

Grabbed Blair Witch on gamepass as well for fun. Creepy stuff so far.

Comment

Control fucking OWNS. It's a bit slow, but make sure you find and do the side quests for the new powers. You can totally miss them, and getting them totally changes the combat.
                            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Control is pretty sweet so far. That new Supermassive game is well. Hope it records video of scares again like Until Dawn.

Grabbed Blair Witch on gamepass as well for fun. Creepy stuff so far.
                            Heard Control was nearly unplayable on base models though.

Comment

• What sort of plebe has a base model still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                What sort of plebe has a base model still?
                                Me?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X