X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIDER-MAN IS THE TIIIIIIITSSSSS

Comment

• Yeah. Holy shit Spider-Man.I haven’t had that much fun just dicking around in a game in ages.

Comment

• Ceej and I spent like an hour just swinging around. Shit is so goddamm fluid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I've just been running around and finding landmarks, opening the map, collecting tokens. i think I've done like 5 actual missions.

Comment

• Same. Just upgrading my skills and suit atm. The iron spidey suit is dope.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Same. Just upgrading my skills and suit atm. The iron spidey suit is dope.

How many suits are in the game? I know of the cel-shaded suit because they let us demo that. Other than that, I only have hit and miss knowledge of what's there.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                How many suits are in the game? I know of the cel-shaded suit because they let us demo that. Other than that, I only have hit and miss knowledge of what's there.
                I want to say like 16 of them maybe?

Comment

• 25 suits. The web blossom ability of the standard suit is a lifesaver. I think I like it more than the Iron Spider legs so far. I've spent so much time just swinging and collecting backpacks/towers that I'm still on the story missions that give tutorial hints.

Comment

• Almost level 20. Love this game so far

Comment

• You guys are breaking my will to hold out.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's legit man.

Comment

• It's so fun. I did a mission tonight where a learned a bunch of skills that would have made some of those gang hideouts much easier! This is my problem with open world games. I immediately do none of the things the game wants me to do, usually to my detriment.

Swinging through the city at night, particularly Times Square, though? A++

Comment

• Taking down those forts is the fucking shit.

Comment

• I think I played this game for like 6 hours yesterday. That's fucking rare.

Comment

• Same here. I did nothing I was supposed to yesterday because I was playing this.

Comment

Working...
                                X