Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked that up for like 4 bucks yesterday on steam. Super relaxing and chill. Nothing too crazy but I love the atmosphere and supporting indie devs.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck all of the headless.

All of them.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am scared of this post as I dont know what it's referencing but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY WERE intensifies*
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hit world tier 1 in D2 today. Really liked that last battle at level 30. That was fun. Really enjoying this game more than I thought I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              hit world tier 1 in D2 today. Really liked that last battle at level 30. That was fun. Really enjoying this game more than I thought I would.
              I'm pleasantly surprised as well. Need more time to play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The headless are nothing.

Now comes the decision on what ending to secure and who to fight.

I’m thinking I’ll be taking the Owl to the bank. The blood bank. Besides, the Shura ending’s stacked boss fight is proving to be a rough battery of tests and my hands are sweaty.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked up Stories Untold on steam. This one slipped by my radar. It's on sale for like 3 bucks. Finished the first tape. Dig it a bunch. Helps that I used to love adventure games like this back in the day. pretty effective.

Comment

• How are you rewatching every single Marvel movie while simultaneously playing every single game on earth? Are you Limitless?
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• MULTITASKING BROOOO.

also, I'm Bradley Cooper.

Comment

• Tier 5 in Division. Gear Score 488. 500 is the soft cap. Then no idea what's left to do. Hopefully the other guys decide to go back to Apex soon.

Comment

• Finished Devil May Cry 5. Action was fun, story wasn't good.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just started the DMC reboot or whatever this weekend. What a strange game.

Comment

• Back to Sekiro.

Forbidden Palace may have the lamest asshole in the whole game with the little fella throwing lighting from across the lake.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I almost beat that horse guy last night. I am so bad at this game hahahah.

Comment

Working...
                                X