X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry. Nothing to see and read here.
    Last edited by Jan; 11-03-2021, 05:48 AM. Reason: Still eating longer posts

Comment

• Played some Back 4 Blood with Ceej and Ari last night. Got our asses handed to us in act 1 part 4. Then I got booted. The game is more fun than the beta was but goddamn does the difficulty ramp up in weird fucking ways.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Unpacking is pretty awesome. It's a lesson in environmental storytelling that a lot of games could learn from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I'm on Chapter 13 now. Landing the Milano was more annoying than it should have been.
          Are you talking landing it on
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          Foom's planet or on Markers ship or whatever?
          the first one was easy as fuck, the second one was annoying until I realized all I had to do was roll back and forth until I landed.

That fight against
          Foom was fucking fun as shit
          and then the
          reveal of Lady Hellbender and her babies
          coming to fuck shit up was great.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat Guardians. Loved it.

Comment

• You guys talked me into Guardians, I hope this wasn't some long con to punk me LOL
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can handle the fly and shoot levels first time without a problem.

Currently, on Chapter 15.

Grand Unifier Raker is kicking the shit out of me.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                However, I do like that NIkki ends up looking like her comic version. I also forgot that Lady Hellbender is a rather recent Hulk and Venom semi-villain.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  You guys talked me into Guardians, I hope this wasn't some long con to punk me LOL
                  it's fucking great man. Nice and short but not too short. Great story. Gunn has some work cut out for him because these characters and story are legit.

Comment

• Also, play it in quality mode. the 60FPS doesn't matter in this and it looks way worse (still looks amazing, but the difference between quality/peformance is ridiculous)

Comment

• I gotta get through my day and vanish into Forza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Played some Back 4 Blood with Ceej and Ari last night. Got our asses handed to us in act 1 part 4. Then I got booted. The game is more fun than the beta was but goddamn does the difficulty ramp up in weird fucking ways.
                        Man, they did a disservice with this game with the opening 4 levels. Once you beat those the game gets really fucking fun. Ari and I had some action movie moments last night. Ceej was on the other end of a bridge on a mini gun taking care of business while Ari and I grabbed some explosives and had to plant them at the bottom of a ferry and get back to the bridge. We both bolted as fast as we could, maneuvering through hordes of zombies to the bottom of the ship. We were able to plant them and then had 40 seconds to get off the ferry before it exploded. I got lost trying to get back up to the top and got webbed by a boss and poor Ari had to come all the way back down to save me. We made it to the top of the ship but my guy's build had lower stamina so while Ari was sprinting like a goddamn gazelle I was falling behind and getting swarmed. Shouted to Ceej so he could shoot the horde on my ass, he did, and Ari and I jumped off the boat with .01 seconds left and beat the level.

Fun shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I gotta get through my day and vanish into Forza.
                          Got that all downloaded as well. Can't wait to play.

Comment

• I'm enjoying my PS5. Was debating picking up GTA Trilogy on the 11th for it.

Waiting on newer shit for system until Black Friday.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Grabbed that Hot Wheels game. It's fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

it's fucking great man. Nice and short but not too short. Great story. Gunn has some work cut out for him because these characters and story are legit.
                                Enjoying the fuck out of aside from that glitch I told you about on FB
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X