Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Penishour up and running again and immediately bought Bloodborne. I forgot how much From Software’s output sets my heart rate spiking.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Finally got my Penishour up and running again and immediately bought Bloodborne. I forgot how much From Software’s output sets my heart rate spiking.
      Fear the old blood
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Finally got my snes classic all up and configured like I want. Just played some NBA Jam Tournament Edition (BILL CLINTON IN THE HOUSE) and Lesley is rocking some Mario 3 atm.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mario 3 and ass-to-mouth is a weird mix, but I ain't judging....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Fear the old blood
            Haven’t muttered “what in the fuck is that?” in a while. Pleasantly surprised by the design team efforts, especially post-Bloodmoon.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bloodborne is the shit. I just wish I didn't get stuck where I am because I have no idea what to do next.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haven’t muttered “what in the fuck is that?” in a while. Pleasantly surprised by the design team efforts, especially post-Bloodmoon.
                The DLC is fantastic and highly recommended as well. Some of the best bosses by far

Also Rob I could always steer you in the right direction, in game or otherwise. It's too good to not finish

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Bloodborne is the shit. I just wish I didn't get stuck where I am because I have no idea what to do next.
                  I may be old, but that shit was wayyyyyyyyyyy too hard for my old retarded ass. I keep getting butchered 5 minutes in.

Comment

Bloodborne is the shit. I just wish I didn't get stuck where I am because I have no idea what to do next.
                    If I weren't an old man set in his ways, only playing single player offline like a bitch who doesn't want to be invaded, I would help out.

All I can do is give advice.

Where ya stuck kemosabe?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      The DLC is fantastic and highly recommended as well. Some of the best bosses by far

Also Rob I could always steer you in the right direction, in game or otherwise. It's too good to not finish
                      So close to the end in Mensis, I can't wait to see the Old Hunter stuff.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

So close to the end in Mensis, I can't wait to see the Old Hunter stuff.
                        Man the frenzy building brain at the start of that gave me fits. You're flying through it. Not sure if you're checking a guide or anything but lots of missable bosses including end boss so I recommend checking into that at least before you get much further

Comment

• Oh yeah, I thought for a while that I screwed up my chances at the umbilical cords, but thankfully that wetnurse dropped the last one. Kinda delaying that final showdown while I try my hand at the chalice dungeons (just got Rom down again) and slowly make my way through the Hunter’s Nightmare (got to that mini gun hunter area and decided it might be time to call it for the day).

Honestly, I have not had this much fun in a while. But I’ve gotta get it all out of my system this weekend so work can get done.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh yeah, I thought for a while that I screwed up my chances at the umbilical cords, but thankfully that wetnurse dropped the last one. Kinda delaying that final showdown while I try my hand at the chalice dungeons (just got Rom down again) and slowly make my way through the Hunter’s Nightmare (got to that mini gun hunter area and decided it might be time to call it for the day).

Honestly, I have not had this much fun in a while. But I’ve gotta get it all out of my system this weekend so work can get done.
                            Pretty sure I'm stuck at that mini gun fucker

Comment

• You motherfuckers make me feel like an incompetent asshole.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm stuck at that mini gun fucker
                                The tower gunner? Took me a few tries to get through there because I kept trying the hardest route possible every time. Just use walls and buildings to break his line of sight and never go down the ladder to where those crows are and you should be okay. Just take your time once you’re in cover.

If you stay on the left side of the map all the way through, killing those beastboy guys along the way, you’ll be able to skip him and later befriend the psycho. OR do as I did and just climb the tower after you took the long route on the left and as soon as you see him, shoot him until he falls off and dies.

It was quite satisfying. Just remember to exit the game and come back, as his loot will be unreachable until then. It should be sitting right next to the gun when you return.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X