Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted games are way more fun than the TR games in my opinion. Do you already have a 4k disc player? If not, get the Xbox One X.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yes, I have a 4K disc player.

But are the UNCHARTED games on the XB1? I thought they were PS4 exclusives.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• they're not but I wasn't sure if you had a 4k player because the PS4 Pro doesn't do 4k discs.

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of Uncharted 4 and thought it peaked with Uncharted 2 but Billy is right. If you're going to go PS, get a PS4 Pro.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like that $399 bundle with RDR2 is the PS4 pro. Might jump on that, then.

Will all of the UNCHARTED games play on this machine?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yep. You can buy a bundle of the first 3, and pick up the 4th.

Comment

• Highly recommend the Spider-Man game as well. Only on the PS4. So great.

Comment

• Yeah, heard good things on SPIDER MAN.

And great to hear I can get all 4 of the UNCHARTED games. OK, PS4 Pro it is, then.

Many thanks for the info!

Comment

• https://www.amazon.com/UNCHARTED-Nat...8-1&ref=sr_1_1 20 bucks for the Uncharted 1-3 bundle.

Comment

• Dude, thanks. I appreciate that.

Looking ahead to Black Friday, it looks like one of the deals that's expected is a PS4 Pro for $274.99. Best Buy, Target, and others are expected to have it at that price.

I can wait.

Comment

• For what it's worth Tomb Raider is also on PC, and looks reeeeeeeeeeeal good on there. I prefer Tomb Raider to Uncharted, but Uncharted 4 is the goods.

Comment

• I have all three TOMB RAIDER games on my PC. I've been hoping for the UNCHARTED games to port over but it's not going to happen.

And yeah, those TR games are great. Halfway through SHADOW now and loving it.

Comment

• Yeah, Sony first part games will never appear on PC. The Play Anywhere initiative with Microsoft is great. I can play in either room on my Xbox Ones or on my PC. Forza Horizon 3 on PC looked incredible, and I can't wait to try out FH4 on both One X and PC. Probably will dig into that over Christmas break when. I am finally going to break down and get the Game Pass.

Comment

• Since you're joining Team Playstation, here's some other PS4 exclusives you need to get in your life (depending what types of games you enjoy):

Bloodborne
                            God of War
                            Horizon Zero Dawn
                            Until Dawn

And obviously the aforementioned Uncharted franchise (Don't forget there's also Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in addition to the 4 main games) and Spider-Man
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 off of GamePass and man I'm having a blast with this one. Never really liked the Forza games in the past, but this one is working much better for me. Feels like a Burnout/SSX game when it comes to the announcer and the different races and what not.

Dig it.

Comment

• I am DYING to play Horizon 4. I wish I didn't have stupid fucking school, so I could be digging into it. I plan on grabbing game pass over Thanksgiving holiday when I have like 10 straight days off and using it for breaks in RDR2.

Comment

Working...
                                X