Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, because of the breakout box. I don't get HDR or 4K through it, so I have to connect it every time I want to use it. And with the cables I don't have a decent way to hide it so it's just a pile of ugly shit in the living room.

Steep is fun as hell. I grabbed it on PC a while back. It just feels kind of directionless. Celeste is straight up amazing. One of my favorites last year.

Comment

• Yeah, Celeste is a bunch of fun. Was raging hard last night lol. And yeah, Steep needs a bit of direction as it's so overwhelming with what you can do and how big that fucking mountain is.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I felt like I was just bouncing from activity to activity with no fucking clue as to why.

Comment

• Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is pretty fun so far. Currently trying to win my Kenshiro a vest at the roulette table while a horde of mayrauders are on their way to fuck up the last city in the wastes. Priorities are completely correct. Exploding thugs should be used in more titles.

Dead Cells is one I’m scared of playing more of since the roguelike formula usually just swallows time like it was pineapple jizz, but then again, it’s fucking fun as hell even if the difficulty curve is rough to the touch.

Hyped for that Obsidian sci-fi game that I saw a trailer for again. Gimme dat story even if your gameplay is busted, son.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dead Cells is LEGIT awesome fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That art style is just too damn good.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dead Cells is fucking incredible.

Comment

• oh man I don't want AstroBot to end. I'm on the last world. noooooooo

Comment

• Finally found some spare time to "beat" Mario Odyssey. I did mostly everything I could in the Mushroom Kingdom (god I LOVED hearing the 64 music in the castle and jumping into the paintings for those boss one-offs in my blocky costume) but I'm still really far off from unlocking the next world and don't know if I'll have time before I need to return this to my buddy so I'm likely just going to switch focus over to Zelda.. is it worth hammering out another 50 stars? Am I going to miss out on anything amazing?
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I didn't do a ton of "post game" in Mario Odyssey, but there's a pretty spectacular and tough as balls level that is the final thing in the game. I watched the former roommate bang his head against it for days.

Comment

• is that the dark side shit? IT's been so long since I've played that game but I thought I accessed everything I could and that dark side shit was the only stuff that I was not a fan of.

Comment

• No idea.

Comment

• Dark Side was just the never-ending boss fight, right?

Some of those stars in Mushroom Kingdom were "throw controller across the room" hard. I still haven't gone back.

Comment

• Anyone messing with the Black Foundry in Destiny 2? I have been debating grabbing the annual pass.

Comment

• Broke down and bought the Forsaken annual pass. Gonna go explore some forges.

Comment

Working...
                                X