This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    LM is pretty fun if you liked the other games. Looks great.

Pumped for Death Stranding next week.
    However Death Stranding turns out, the discussion of it on Giant Bomb and Waypoint Radio the last couple days have been entertaining.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      However Death Stranding turns out, the discussion of it on Giant Bomb and Waypoint Radio the last couple days have been entertaining.
      yeah, they've been great...and I have had my fill of the game thanks to them.

Comment

• Tim Roger's video review on Kotaku 100% sold me even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to hahaha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          yeah, they've been great...and I have had my fill of the game thanks to them.
          That's fair.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Tim Roger's video review on Kotaku 100% sold me even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to hahaha.
          Heh, "The Gran Turismo of walking simulators" line almost brought me back into thinking I might enjoy it even though it probably wasn't meant to. I think I'm getting the game, but I'm almost sure I won't like it. Hope I'm wrong.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That whole review was filled with great lines.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm fascinated by Death Stranding, but I just don't have the time for a game as a curiosity. Hell, I am chomping at the bit to play Judgement but I have zero time for it until maybe Christmas vacation.

Comment

• Modern Warfare because I might as well hate everything.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kinda love Death Stranding atm.

Comment

• A few more hours into Death Stranding and I'm all about this fucking weird world kojima built.

Comment

• On chapter 3 now. I dig the social interaction stuff a whole bunch. It's a pretty neat system. Already have taken down 2 huge fucking creatures with my blood which was fun.

Comment

• Barely played anything but finally getting deeper into Outer Worlds and picked up my last companions. Working through side quests now.

Comment

• seriously love Death Stranding.

Gonna suck when I'm going to put it down on Friday for that new Jedi game.

Comment

• I'm so fickle when it comes to games.

Comment

• I'm actually enjoying Modern Warfare since my oldest and I can cross play in the same room and are having a blast. And Rob, Star Wars looks nice. BUUUUT EA
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Butttt respawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X