Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're bad, but I do like the multiple perspectives. They should have just made them fun to play.

Comment

• Finished it today. Loved it. All of it. 93% completed and will 100% this bitch in the next few weeks. Time to get back to some other games for a bit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm at 83% completed and I'm on the last level. Can I successfully finish off the rest of the missions after kicking the shit out of Doc Ock?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, everything stays open.

Comment

• The ending to Spidey was great but I have a comics question...

Spoiler: spoilers 
            Is Harry the new Venom now? That shot of him in the Bacta Tank with the black webs sure make it seem that way...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              The ending to Spidey was great but I have a comics question...

Spoiler: spoilers 
              Is Harry the new Venom now? That shot of him in the Bacta Tank with the black webs sure make it seem that way...

No. Flash Thompson was Venom for ages and he ended up taming the suit.

Eddie Brock is Venom again and he's learning that what we know about the symbiote is a bare minimum of the grand history. The level of cosmic work behind the symbiote going right now is staggering.

Here's a short history.

Basically, it's a sentient weapon crafted back in the days when Odin was the main guy and not Thor. Because it was forged in sonics and fire, the symbiote is naturally mortified by them.

When Bendis showed the Symbiote planet, they didn't go deep enough. Basically, the planet is giant black goo ball covering the guy that created them. They were working to imprison him for eternity, but he got free. So, the symbiote has now rejoined with Brock for protection against this thing returning to Earth.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• so what the fuck were they teasing with that end credit stinger then?

Comment

• I figured it was gonna be a Goblin but it didnt make any sense to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    so what the fuck were they teasing with that end credit stinger then?

the game is considered its own universe in-canon now. So, Harry could be their version of Venom.

After all, Doc Ock became Ock roughly 2 months into Peter's time as Spidey in the main universe and they never worked together.

Comment

• Could be something akin to what Slott did with Norman Osborn and Carnage in the comics.

Comment

• holy shit that's stupid

Comment

• Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, a lot less shooting/fighting in this one compared to the other 2. It's more exploration/platform/puzzle focused this time.

As far as the Spider-man ending tease
                            Spoiler: Ending Spoiler 
                          I took it as they were teasing Harry as Venom. Figured Insomniac were doing their own thing.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, a lot less shooting/fighting in this one compared to the other 2. It's more exploration/platform/puzzle focused this time.

As far as the Spider-man ending tease
                              Spoiler: Ending Spoiler 
                            I took it as they were teasing Harry as Venom. Figured Insomniac were doing their own thing.
                            I've been watching Lesley play through Shadow and holy fuck i dont get the love for these. It's the same fucking game as the other two. Would rather play Uncharted again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Could be something akin to what Slott did with Norman Osborn and Carnage in the comics.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              holy shit that's stupid
                              His goblin grenades are alive and cackle and stuff.

The way the story ends involves egomania, identity confusion/mental illness, the death of Flash Thompson (it's comics, he'll get better), and a longing for simpler storytelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                His goblin grenades are alive and cackle and stuff.

The way the story ends involves egomania, identity confusion/mental illness, the death of Flash Thompson (it's comics, he'll get better), and a longing for simpler storytelling.

Flash is gone for the long haul. He doesn't fit with the Disney plan.

The Norman stuff that Slott ended might get used, but it was more tied to what was going on in the comic. Basically, Osborn destroyed his body to get at Spidey. His face was fucked from botched surgery and he equally wanted to fuck over Harry as much as Peter.

I would like to see Spider-Man 2 be a Spider-Island game. Spider-man infected fleas get into the city and infest like bed bugs. Everybody gets Spidey powers and then eventually become Man-Spiders.

Lots of Horror and Sci-Fi elements to fuck with and gives you a perfect opp to dual play with Miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X