Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't do a single prisoner camp. I was laughing so hard that ANOTHER set of collectible shit opened up and started mainlining the campaign. Honestly by the time I hit the third act I was ready for it to be over. Also, apparently the fast travel animations change when you get to the third act, but I never used fast travel once so I never saw any.

I want so many games right now, but I got zero cash and even less time. Tomb Raider probably going to be a sale pickup for me.

Comment

• I'm gonna 100% this bitch. There are daily bugle newspapers that aren't on the map you can collect as well just by walking working and finding newspaper dispensers.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The fast travel shit is great. They totally do change
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need to fast travel more for that trophy. I love this game so much that I'll 100% it. But I better hurry because Cowboy Time 2 is only a month away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'm gonna 100% this bitch. There are daily bugle newspapers that aren't on the map you can collect as well just by walking working and finding newspaper dispensers.

Did you start finding hidden photo ops? I only found one.

Comment

• Oh goddammit. Nope.

Comment

• HIDDEN photo ops? Shiiiittttttt

Comment

• So at level 50 you get a gadget that finds the photo ops. 2 levels away....

Comment

• I want to 100% this bitch too.

The pigeons suck, but the Black Cat stuff hopefully remains easy.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Black Cat stuff is super easy. I think there was one that was kind of tricky only because there wasn't a big mural of Felicia with it.

Comment

• All camps beat. Yay.

Comment

• Finished Spider-man last night, it was a lot of fun. Moved on to Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Did you guys find the Twin towers easter egg? That legit caught me by surprise and kind of floored me. I hadn't heard about it and my son stumbled across it and it's really cool in a way. And man, I found every back pack and landmark and radio tower all in one session. MAINLINING THAT SHIT MAN
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played the Blackout BLOPS beta. Definitely want this. Hoping I can scratch it out of the budget.

Comment

• I have decided the stealth missions in Spider-Man are pretty dumb. At least the checkpoints are relatively plentiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X